Going with two contests this year.

BTO (aka Beat the Odds): Each week there will be 5 listed games. These games will be selected by me and will be games of interest. That means if UK is playing, UK will be one of the games. The other games will likely be the national game of interest (Duke, UNC-CH, UL,) or a big SEC matchup (AL vs FL) or a rivalry (Auburn vs Alabama) etc.... So 5 games will be listed. Additionally there will be a point spread. This could be a vegas line, could be Sagarin or it could be a Doc made it up line, but there will be a line. You must pick the winner of EACH game (all five games) with the spread added to the underdog. So if I have FL (4.5) @ Kentucky listed that means if you believe UK wins by 5 or more then pick UK, if you believe UK loses or wins by 4 or less then you pick FL. Simply list the five teams you want as your picks. Additionally there is a tie-breaker which is typically stat based, such as Points for Julius. List your guestimate. And just for fun, the tiebreaker may involve a little brainwork based on video. So if the video is a guy shooting a trey, then the tiebreaker will be three pointers made by the player listed.
It's that simple...... except you can elect to involve a double shock/ten foot pole (DS/TFP) option. This allows you to NOT PICK one game (type "TPF" instead of the winning team), however that can not be the UK game, (this would be your "TEN FOOT POLE" pick because you are not touching it with a ten foot pole) and then DOUBLE SHOCK (DS) another game (place D/S after the team from one of the 4 other games you are sure is going to win) such that this game counts double (hence bringing you back to 5 games). You get 1 pt for picking the right winner (or two if you DS correctly). Most points wins. Tie breaker is nothing more than how I list. I keep weekly and season totals. Any person getting ZERO points for a week (missing all 5 games, or four if you TFP/DS) will be awarded a "Golden Sombrero" and will be allowed (or required) to place said golden sombrero in your avatar or signature for the remainder of the year. At the end of the season I will tally up your scores, drop the 4 lowest (a missed week counts as a "0" so missing a week or two won't disqualify you from being the season champ) and award a season champ.

Elimination (or Survival) game: This is a new one so pay attention here. TWICE weekly you pick ONE SEC team to win. Its that simple. There are no points, no spreads. Just pick the winner. HOWEVER in the following weeks you can not re-use a team. So if you pick FL to win in week 1 then you can not use FL in week 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 etc. If you pick Alabama in week 2 you can not use FL or Bama in weeks 3 or 4 or 5 or 6. If the team you pick loses then you get a strike. Two strikes and you are out of the game. This game requires you to play from week one (and if you miss a week you get an automatic strike) or take a strike. The last person standing wins. As we get later in the year I might modify the game a bit to get to a single overall winner but fear not, after about 5 weeks it gets hard and by week 10 I don't expect too many to be surviving. We may do a redux midway thru the year if we get lots of folks flunking out early.

So now is the time to ask question or suggest game modifications.