Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: * Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky vs Mississippi St *

* Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky vs Mississippi St *

1) predict the margin of victory for UK. A negative sign indicates you believe Kentucky will lose

2) predict the high scorer for the game. This does not need to be a UK player. Predict the player and points scored by that player

3) Cal wants to play the bench more so lets see if he is a man of his word. Predict the number of minutes by Dakari, Marcus, Dominic and Derrick (edit: that is total combined minutes, not each player)

TB) UK shows signs of defense improvement in their last game. Lets focus on that and predict the number of blocked shots plus the number of steals plus the number of defensive rebounds for UK (just the total number)
    Last edited by Doc; 01-08-2014 at 10:35 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: * Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky vs Mississippi St *

1) 19 (UK)

2) James Young-19

3) 25

TB: 24
    Last edited by Doc; 01-08-2014 at 09:15 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

UK 17 Randle 24 18 27

Thanks, Doc--you'd think after UK being off for three months, I wouldn't forget--but it's been that kind of 24 hours for me.

1) + 24

2) James Young, 25

3) Great question. Total-16. (I"m not buying what he's selling completely yet.)

TB) Total: 36

1) predict the margin of victory for UK. - +24
    2) predict the high scorer for the game. - Randle, 19
    3) Cal wants to play the bench more so lets see if he is a man of his word. Predict the number of minutes by Dakari, Marcus, Dominic and Derrick - 22 minutes.

TB) UK shows signs of defense improvement in their last game. Lets focus on that and predict the number of blocked shots plus the number of steals plus the number of defensive rebounds for UK - 46

1. UK by 15
    2. Aaron Harrison 22
    3. 23
    TB: 48
    Last edited by UKFlounder; 01-08-2014 at 05:22 PM.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

1) UK by 26
    2) Aaron Harrison
    3) 18 minutes from the bench

5 blocks, 1 steal, 45 rebounds. 50

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    1) predict the margin of victory for UK. A negative sign indicates you believe Kentucky will lose

2) predict the high scorer for the game. This does not need to be a UK player. Predict the player and points scored by that player

3) Cal wants to play the bench more so lets see if he is a man of his word. Predict the number of minutes by Dakari, Marcus, Dominic and Derrick (edit: that is total combined minutes, not each player)

TB) UK shows signs of defense improvement in their last game. Lets focus on that and predict the number of blocked shots plus the number of steals plus the number of defensive rebounds for UK (just the total number)

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Thanks, Doc--you'd think after UK being off for three months, I wouldn't forget--but it's been that kind of 24 hours for me.
    You got nothing on me. My last 2 this afternoon turned out to be euthanasia's. Dog with massive lung tumors and one "downer". #####y way to end the day!

1) predict the margin of victory for UK. - +17
    2) predict the high scorer for the game. - James Young, 19
    3) Cal wants to play the bench more so lets see if he is a man of his word. Predict the number of minutes by Dakari, Marcus, Dominic and Derrick - 27 minutes.

TB) UK shows signs of defense improvement in their last game. Lets focus on that and predict the number of blocked shots plus the number of steals plus the number of defensive rebounds for UK - 38

UK by 21
    Aaron H. 22

1. UK by 27
    2. Aaron H, 24
    3. 32
    TB: 43

* Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky vs Mississippi St *

1) Cats by 26
    2) Randle 23
    3) 14
    TB) 32

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blueboss; 01-08-2014 at 05:57 PM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

UK by 31

Randle 24

28 minutes

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

I think Darrell beat me by one less predicted defensive rebound.

Drats!

Quote Originally Posted by truecatsfan View Post
    UK by 21
    Excellent pick, missed by 1, and grabs the first KSR point.

2) James Young, 25
    Missed by a free throw, good for the 2nd KSR point.

Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    3. 32
    Good job--you had the most faith in Cal of any of us, and it was rewarded with the 3rd point. The 4 had 39 combined minutes, and this was the closest, getting the 3rd KSR point.

Goes down to the tiebreaker, and of course, Krank is correct, as usual.

truecatsfan predicted "30," Krank "43," and Darrell KSR "36." Actual total was 7 blocked shots + 5 steals + 27 defensive rebounds = 39.

So by the narrowest of margins, Darrell KSR nips the Krankster by 1 for the HOF induction.

So by the narrowest of margins, Darrell KSR nips the Krankster by 1 for the HOF induction.
    If it were anyone else… I would not be as happy to publicly congratulate you. Good job, Darrell (as ALWAYS!).

Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post

If it were anyone else… I would not be as happy to publicly congratulate you. Good job, Darrell (as ALWAYS!).
    You are far too kind.

Sent using Forum Runner