Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: New Year's Plans?

New Year's Plans?

Church at 4:30.
    Dinner with friends.
    Home by 10.
    Probably TV until midnight. Oldest daughter in Nashville, middle daughter left this morning with friend for Atlanta. Son is working 7pm til at local country club. Daughter spending night with friend. So will be my wife, 13 year old son and I to have a glass of champagne and/or sparkling white grape juice coctail whatever.

Wild life I lead.

Re: New Year's Plans?

Grammy works tonight so bowl game and early to bed.
    Maybe I can live vicariously through you, sir.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Plans already switched. Going to dinner with friends this weekend, so the three of us will have a quiet dinner someplace and come home around 9. I am not disappointed, but I wouldn't mind living vicariously through some of you!

Sent using Forum Runner

In all seriousness, please, to all of my Big Blue Brothers and Sisters, be careful.
    The New Year will lose some of its' luster if even one of you is taken in a silly, tragic accident.
    Amateur Night for drinking. Take a cab, stay at the place you are having the party or have a designated driver, please.
    One of my favorite New Years Eve's was spent in Johnson City, TN at a hotel party.
    Be safe and let's hang number nine together.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

In Oklahoma City watching the Thunder and Trail Blazers.

Setting at home with the wife. Oldest daughter lives in Lexington and is there. Been cleaning my office all day and am still doing so, we'll watch the ball drop on TV. Youngest daughter and her boyfriend are going to movie and then coming back home. Plan is to go to IHop for breakfast sometime after midnight which has kinda been a tradition off an on over the years (going somewhere for breakfast or desert after midnight with the girls).

New Year's Plans?

I had an early dinner w/ Ms.boss and my daughter, my Dad and his bride, and sister and bro-in-law. I was home by 8:30.....WEEE!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Stripper assisted tequila shots followed by at least one likely bar fight (like I care whose sister she is), splitting before they call the cops, sleeping it off, wake up hoping she didn't give me a bum number. Typical Tuesday.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Typical Tuesday.
    You stole my line.

Sent using Forum Runner

Stripper assisted tequila shots followed by at least one likely bar fight (like I care whose sister she is), splitting before they call the cops, sleeping it off, wake up hoping she didn't give me a bum number. Typical Tuesday.
    Just wait til you find out second hand she was really a "he."
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Followed by whiskey Wednesday??
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by badrose View Post

Just wait til you find out second hand she was really a "he."
    Again?

Sent using Forum Runner