Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: "Coin" - All of your credit cards in one card. Thoughts?

Question "Coin" - All of your credit cards in one card. Thoughts?

Thoughts on this product?

https://onlycoin.com/?referral=WOB2qxCv#!

Cool. Probably as safe or safer than bringing all of them.

And I'm scared of it.

Sent using Forum Runner

Re: "Coin" - All of your credit cards in one card. Thoughts?

Wow, that is very cool. I guess the only thing for me is that I don't always carry my phone on me so I would miss the security feature. I wonder how durable it is? What if it doesn't swipe and you don't have another card to use as a backup?

I have the "keychain" app that keeps your customer loyalty barcodes so you don't have to carry all of the little key fobs and things around, but it seems like most places can't scan the barcode of my phone screen so it's pretty much useless.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    I have the "keychain" app that keeps your customer loyalty barcodes so you don't have to carry all of the little key fobs and things around, but it seems like most places can't scan the barcode of my phone screen so it's pretty much useless.
    I've also got that app and have experienced the same challenges as you. Many places could enter my loyalty card number manually but that defeated the purpose. I've got high hopes for Coin for credit cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy4Blue View Post
    Wow, that is very cool. I guess the only thing for me is that I don't always carry my phone on me so I would miss the security feature. I wonder how durable it is? What if it doesn't swipe and you don't have another card to use as a backup?
    I have had that issue before, and it is nice to have a "backup" card when that occurs. And there was apparently nothing "wrong" with the first card. Happened to me at Enterprise Rental Car about 6-8 months ago.

Freshman

Quote Originally Posted by KSRdallen View Post
    Thoughts on this product?

https://onlycoin.com/?referral=WOB2qxCv#!
    That's pretty cool. I am a little hesitant to keep all of my financial information in a digital format in a single place. I don't suppose it is much different than losing your wallet if the coin was stolen and hacked though. I would still probably wait a few product life cycles before using it. Let the security get really strong and let the coin folks work out bugs.