Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worst TV show you enjoyed (video clips welcome)

Re: Worst TV show you enjoyed (video clips welcome)

Darrell, Petticoat Junction was good, but Green Acres was better. I also loved the old Beverly Hillbillies. I'm not embarrassed to admit I watched those, but I am this:

changing my signature to change our luck.

I actually started to put Petticoat Junction and Beverly Hillbillies, but I thought those were not as "bad" of TV shows as Green Acres. I too, enjoyed those corny shows. I think the critics butchered them (I'm almost positive they cut "Hillbillies" to pieces), but the general public loved them, and I was "general public."

Green Acres, I though, was just bad. But Mr. Haney entertained me. So did Oliver Douglas and Mrs. Douglas.

I never could sit through a whole episode of Family Affair. Absolutely one of the most horrid shows ever. Mr. French seemed kinda cool but it was like Samuel Beckett met a bad French Renaissance drama writer. Insipid plots that made Vladimir and Estragon look like go-getters.

Here's a silly favorite that's fun to watch now and again:

Catfan -- you NEVER have to apologize for watching Lynda Carter, Cheryl Ladd, Joyce DeWitt and Farrah Fawcett in bathing suits and tight shorts. No way.

Not to mention the sheer hilarity of Gabe Kaplan and Billy Crystal competing in athletic events.

This clip may make your case a little stronger. I watched it every year, loved them. Even the non-sexy bits. Thought it was funny has heck.

If that doesn't work, this will. Gentlemen, allow me to present perfection on Earth:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 09-28-2012 at 01:08 AM.

Good Lord!

Old Howard Cosell had the best job in the world.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

My first memory of bad tv.

Loved Battle of the Network Stars! The Robert Conrad-Gabe Kaplan feud was epic!
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19