Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: But, I predict they won’t. Frankly, they probably can’t.

But, I predict they won’t. Frankly, they probably can’t.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...ntcmp=HPBucket

As with most tragedies, the signs were there from the beginning, it’s just that most people didn’t see them. President Obama and very few of his top advisers had any real world experience. For the first time in history the great majority of cabinet officers were drawn entirely from think tanks and universities and the public sector. That should have been our wake up call.

Almost none of them had ever built anything. They had never met production deadlines or had their budgets cut. They had never faced disgruntled employees or been held accountable for products that flopped. They never learned from experience because the only experience they had was in the world of theory and hypotheses.
    Last edited by dan_bgblue; 12-30-2013 at 09:15 PM.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: But, I predict they won’t. Frankly, they probably can’t.

Check the link addy, Dan. I'd like to read the article.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

They never learned from experience because the only experience they had was in the world of theory and hypotheses.

Something I railed about endlessly on here. No real world experience whatsoever for Obama or any of his top people, which of course is in large part why they are Leftists. Nothing but ivory tower intellectuals and theorists who have no idea how to do anything but play politics and be snarky at cocktail parties.

It was my #1 objection to him. I had others, but his complete lack of real world experience is a continuation of a very disturbing recent trend of candidates and Presidents who have never had to do anything but network and play politics.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by badrose View Post
    Check the link addy, Dan. I'd like to read the article.
    Thanks for the heads up. Sorry I screwed it up the first time.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    They never learned from experience because the only experience they had was in the world of theory and hypotheses.

Something I railed about endlessly on here. No real world experience whatsoever for Obama or any of his top people, which of course is in large part why they are Leftists. Nothing but ivory tower intellectuals and theorists who have no idea how to do anything but play politics and be snarky at cocktail parties.

It was my #1 objection to him. I had others, but his complete lack of real world experience is a continuation of a very disturbing recent trend of candidates and Presidents who have never had to do anything but network and play politics.
    My #1 objection is his desire to take what I have work hard for and giving it to others rather than encouraging an environment where people can become prosperous on their own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.