Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Anyone pick up the new iPhone 5 yet?

Anyone pick up the new iPhone 5 yet?

What do you think of it so far? Impressed, disappointed, so so?

Re: Anyone pick up the new iPhone 5 yet?

No, but I'll probably be picking one by the end of the year if not sooner. The whole family is switching to Verizon so that's my likely choice.
    I wouldn't pull for UofL if they were playing the Taliban.

I didn't preorder and tried to get one at the Apple Store and they ran out of AT&T models Day 1. I hope they get replenished soon. I'm at capacity on my 3gs and want to upgrade ASAP.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Going from the 3GS to the 4S was like leaping into a different world. I can't imagine how you'll feel going from the 3GS to the 5. If you guys don't already know about it, Macrumors.com is a pretty good resource. Their forums are good for both for unfiltered reviews of phones and for strategies on how to get one in the early going if you are so inclined (seems like a lot of people have luck every year by just dropping by the stores a few times a week until they happen on some in stock). The forum has a different feel to it and I loathed posting there, but I still find it helpful to read through from time-to-time.
    I wouldn't pull for UofL if they were playing the Taliban.