Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

So, what did you get?

Chef tasting menu at Scott Conant's restaurant in Miami (Scarpetta's). Been to the one in NYC, favorite restaurant ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Couple new Defiant flashlights. One is a club, 650 lumens, 3D with a throw of 420 meters, and the other a headlamp with an ultra bright 200 lumens. Yeah, I'm a kid. Planning on going on a walk tonight after dinner and playing with both.

Usual stuff after that, clothing, electric razor, golf balls, etc. Mostly enjoyment of my family at home, and can't wait for my oldest to get here tomorrow. She worked Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at Children's hospital and enjoyed Christmas with the young patients under her care. That's a gift to me, too.

Doc, didn't you do a cooking school or something in New Orleans surrounding a basketball trip, too? Refresh my memory on what the name was. I think those kind of experiences are uber cool.

Sent using Forum Runner
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 12-25-2013 at 05:12 PM.

Yes we did. Guy who taught it was an ex Mississippi or Mississippi state football player.

I'm a huge Scott conant fan (he is the simon cowell of chopped). So my wife did good. Of course that means we will head to south beach for the weekend so I see her ulterior motive!

Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Yes we did. Guy who taught it was an ex Mississippi or Mississippi state football player.

I'm a huge Scott conant fan (he is the simon cowell of chopped). So my wife did good. Of course that means we will head to south beach for the weekend so I see her ulterior motive!

Love the gift. Shows a lot of thought and care.

Sent using Forum Runner

Re: So, what did you get?

More than expected.

I received an Ipod touch and a couple new pair of shoes for work - not a sexy gift, but ones I'll be using almost every weekday, so very much appreciated - as well as a portable handheld scanner (for family pictures & stuff like that) and some cash.

It was great - I just should have found a way to take today off work. Having Christmas on Wednesday then coming back to work Thur & Fri is a bit of a bummer, but I'm sure a lot of people would like to have the "problem" of having a good job so I try to look at it that way.

I can't seem to post a pic of it now, but a sea turtle carved from cedar. It's flat out awesome

Test

Sent using Forum Runner

A UK win over UL
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

So, what did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    A UK win over UL
    You and I got the same thing, did you get socks too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Big Blue Pajamas that I wore while watching the game yesterday.
    Got home late and was in such a hurry to put them on I forgot to take the tags off.
    Since we won with the tags on, got to stay that way until we lose.
    Grammy called me the Minnie Pearl of the UK fan base.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

UK Tshirt and UK sweatshirt. New camera lens (Canon 100mm macro), book called "Thank you for your service" where a reporter gets embedded with a company AFTER their return from war, and George Strait concert tix.

Quote Originally Posted by CGWildcat View Post
    UK Tshirt and UK sweatshirt. New camera lens (Canon 100mm macro), book called "Thank you for your service" where a reporter gets embedded with a company AFTER their return from war, and George Strait concert tix.
    OOOOhh, is the lens the 2.8 IS or the 2.8 USM? Either way, the image results should knock your socks off. Images so sharp they could cut if not handled properly.
    seeya
    dan

Dan, it's the 2.8 USM EF I wish I was good enough to figure it all out. I just go take shots and delete the bad and keep the good.

OOOOhh, is the lens the 2.8 IS or the 2.8 USM? Either way, the image results should knock your socks off. Images so sharp they could cut if not handled properly.

Thanks for nice post share here.

Quote Originally Posted by CGWildcat View Post
    Dan, it's the 2.8 USM EF I wish I was good enough to figure it all out. I just go take shots and delete the bad and keep the good.
    I have seen the work you posted here. You are being too modest. Hope you really enjoy the lens!
    seeya
    dan

In addition to the win over UL and the socks, I got the SIXTHMAN Bluesanity DVD, along with wildcat house slippers. Then I got the standard cologne, sweater, Levis, along with a wallet and a nice size wad of sweaty cash to go along with it.

I enjoyed the 6thMan DVD we are a crazy bunch....
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Thank you sir.

I have seen the work you posted here. You are being too modest. Hope you really enjoy the lens!

I was hoping for the new samsung 110 inch ultra high def TV

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/12/...tv-for-150000/