Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kentucky v Florida GAME THREAD

Re: Kentucky v Florida GAME THREAD

Sun, Whitlow had already played against Kent, so there was no reason not to play him today. Joker put him in a bad spot though, starting on his own 6 yard line.

Whoever it was (Doc maybe?) that said Newton would be our starter again just as soon as an excuse presented itself was right, dammit.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

This staff has no clue how to evaluate talent.

I'm still mad about it, but I can understand those who are numb.

Quote Originally Posted by blue2ksr View Post
    Winnable??

I thought the way our defense opened up the game, along with a decent running attack, that if Smith had been able to go, we'd have made a game of it. Receivers got wide open a few times and Newton threw just as he did a season ago. But in fairness to him, he'd had no warning or practice for the QB role--learned of it on the trip down. Never knew a coach to be so secrecy-crazed that he doesn't even let his players know what's going on.

I've watched the condensed DVR version of the game this morning. .......just sickening is all I can say. The reasons why? Florida is not really that good of a team. If they are, they didn't show it yesterday. That was a beat down from a vey generic, going through the motions football team. Florida didn't really play with any purpose or sense or urgency and still took our lunch money.
    I played golf yesterday and didn't bother to watch the live version of this depressing sight.

I'm fairly certain a Brooks coached team could have won that game yesterday with what UK has talent wise.
    Florida is not that impressive. They didn't knock us off the ball. They didn't live in our backfield and they had plenty of 3 and outs and still had to call of the dogs in the 3rd quarter like UL did.
    I see more golf in my future rather than UK football.

I too watched the replay of the game on DVR (I worked yesterday) and sick sums it up Cat. I feel physically ill after what I witnessed.

Going to go lay down and see if it passes.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.