Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Congrats to Lfbj00 -- Oledon Stupid Underdog Picks Regular Season Champion

Congrats to Lfbj00 -- Oledon Stupid Underdog Picks Regular Season Champion

Lfbj00 put the pressure on with his last two picks, a 5.5 point winner this week, and a big 10 point winner last week to come out on top. SalsaKat had a great season, but managed only 3 points in the last two weeks to be edged out. SalsaKat led everyone by picking 7 underdog winners this year in 14 weeks, a tremendous accomplishment. Lfbj00 and blueboss managed 6 winners out of 14, also outstanding.

Congrats also to UKFlounder, who managed to sneak in the top 20 with a Week # 13 correct pick. Ya didn't go scoreless-for-the-season!

Final standings below--congrats to the top 20!

Final Regular Season Standings
    1. Lfbj00 52.5
    2. SalsaKat 41.5
    3. blueboss 41
    4. CatinIL 39
    5. ram 34

6. truecatsfan 29
    7. Blue2thebone 28.5
    8. jandpsdad 26.5
    9. Doc 24
    10. Catfan73 22.5

11. Kingcat 20.5
    11. Scout714 20.5
    13. stinger11723 20
    14. DarrellKSR 17
    15. fastkat 15

16. LePaige 7.5
    17. lymand 7
    18. Brothercat 4
    19. thedonnie123 4
    20. UKFlounder 3.5

bigronhahn1011 0
    bluesuedeshoes 0
    BudCat_upthecreek 0
    Catonahottinroof 0
    CGFootball5307 0
    critter 0
    dethbylt 0
    Jeeepcat 0
    Jimcats 0
    kgb 0
    KSRBEvans 0
    millsforthree 0
    missile67 0
    MTCatfan 0
    PJ4UK 0
    thedonnie123 0
    UKDream 0
    Virginiacat 0

Re: Congrats to Lfbj00 -- Oledon Stupid Underdog Picks Regular Season Champion

Good pick'n LFBJ to bring it on home to LA...congrats!!
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Congrats on some fine picks

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

We will have the bowl game edition soon. I always enjoy it, so don't forget to look for it, too.

Sent using Forum Runner

Thanks guys...I guess I got lucky a few times!! To follow in BigRon's shoes, I think Oledon and Mac should be winners again. They were a little before my time with you guys, but with the way some of you "old timers" speak about them, I'm just honored to be placed in their category.

(And I'll be taking Baylor Friday night!!)
    "It's a mere moment in a man's life between an All-Star Game and an Old-Timers Game." - Vin Scully

Quote Originally Posted by Lfbj00 View Post
    Thanks guys...I guess I got lucky a few times!! To follow in BigRon's shoes, I think Oledon and Mac should be winners again. They were a little before my time with you guys, but with the way some of you "old timers" speak about them, I'm just honored to be placed in their category.

In football I hope???? I'm liking me some Cincinnati.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by Lfbj00 View Post

What terrific people we have here!

Baylor was Oledon's favorite, no doubt. And Mac was as good as they come, too. You guys are terrific.

Lfbj00, I forgot to mention -- if you want to PM me a mailing address, I may locate a small prize for ya for winning. I have a "trifecta" of those collector's edition KSR magazines I gave individually as prizes a week or so ago you may enjoy as keepsakes.

Hey, I'd like to thank you for all the information you've given. I'm looking for an apartment and this is helping me a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by raima55 View Post
    Hey, I'd like to thank you for all the information you've given. I'm looking for an apartment and this is helping me a lot!
    Glad we could be of assistance
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Doc's BTO and Apartment Finders Service!

I'd like to thank you for all the information you've given. I'm looking for an apartment and this is helping me a lot

Last edited by Darrell KSR; 11-01-2014 at 05:56 AM.