Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Sacramento, California?

Sacramento, California?

At what sports bar would DeMarcus watch a UK game in Sacramento? I have a friend out there who loved Zeke's in San Francisco but is looking for a new UK home after moving to Sacmo. I know it's a longshot, but does anyone know of a good place?

Re: Sacramento, California?

????

Buy a 70 inch TV and a Direct TV subscription. I haven't missed a game all year.

His favorite restaurant is Mikuni Sushi.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

It’s not so simple now a days to buy a excellent written essays, first of all if you are intent. Someone always help make seriuosly posts i'd condition.
    cdasc

Quote Originally Posted by princeboy View Post
    It’s not so simple now a days to buy a excellent written essays, first of all if you are intent. Someone always help make seriuosly posts i'd condition.
    Spoonman?

Sent using Forum Runner

I wonder what that would say if I ran it thru the Nigerian google translator?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Note the time of post, I just got finished reading an article about MDMA/ecstasy making a comeback as a preferred mainstream recreational drug....hmmm, guess they were right.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire