Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Got to miss the game today, better things to do (Eagles)

Got to miss the game today, better things to do (Eagles)

A few months back Dan (IIRC) started a thread on the Eagles concert. Well tonight they are in Orlando and I'm taking my wife for her birthday (this is a big one, one of the decade birthdays--and not her 20th). We haven't picked up our tickets yet but they are in the first 20 rows courtesy of a friend via Eventric live Access. Should be a great show and I've been looking forward to it for some time. I'm not sure if we have backstage access or not as the guy who got us the tickets isn't going to be at tonights show (he works in the media but is doing a different event tonight).

I'll post some photo's tomorrow.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Got to miss the game today, better things to do (Eagles)

Hope you had a good time Doc. They are one of those that I haven't ever seen, but always wanted to. It seems like every time they come to Louisville, it's on a weeknight, and I've gotta work.
    "It's a mere moment in a man's life between an All-Star Game and an Old-Timers Game." - Vin Scully

They're one of my all-time favorites.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Was a great show. We ended on the side, parallel to the group but row 7. Great time, great show. 3 hrs with about a 10 minute break. Not a bunch of effects which makes me happy. I go to see the musicians, not fireworks. Joe Walsh had some technical issues (his wireless link would not work) for the first couple songs till they hardwired him in. I tell you what though, he smoked the solo in "In the City". One of the best jams I've ever seen.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I love posting photos with tapatalk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free