Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Cal hands out anther offer for 2013

Cal hands out anther offer for 2013

I'm a little confused by this one with all of the other irons in the fire, perhaps one of our resident recruiting guru's can shed some light.

http://www.aseaofblue.com/2012/9/19/...earns-an-offer
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Cal hands out anther offer for 2013

He's getting some traction with his motor.

But is his motor big enough top overcome the talent of the guys Cal is looking at or is Cal opting for plan B? I might add "trust in Cal" is the standard answer and I do but as stated I'm a little curious
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

I don't know. But Cal's Plan B's are usually the # 18 player rather than the # 8 player. So I'm good with it. I also love high motor guys as long as the talent level is competitive. They can drive the higher talented guys, too.

LOL, Cals plan B's have been better than most Div1 coach's master plans. It's good to be blue these days in the b-ball world.