Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    One and Done

Re: Post your name changes here...

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    I thought Ole Don put that that thing together at Jalepenos. He got us together the next year at fan day. It was him, Mac 122 and me. We were fast friends after that. I can't express how much I miss both of those guys. I think of them at every tailgate party we have. You don't just don't find quality friends like that by accident.

The last Andre posted on the old board he was having some serious health issues. I hope he is doing well, but his absence leaves me with concerns.
    Mick there's not one time that I come to these bds and don't think of Mac and Don, there was no more loyal UK Fans than either of them. They both truly Bled Blue. Don't know why, but I still don't believe Mac's death occurred the way it's said. He loved those boys too much and knew how badly they both needed him.

I also assume something bad has occurred with Andre' or he'd be posting.

Pray for my crew, we really need it right now.

Bombino

He might have, but my invitation came from Mike, and if I recall correctly he bought lunch, too. We really do need to do that again.

(UKFanInCincy)
    I thought Ole Don put that that thing together at Jalepenos. He got us together the next year at fan day. It was him, Mac 122 and me. We were fast friends after that. I can't express how much I miss both of those guys. I think of them at every tailgate party we have. You don't just don't find quality friends like that by accident.

The last Andre posted on the old board he was having some serious health issues. I hope he is doing well, but his absence leaves me with concerns.

"Practically, it was more like a Roman army decimation -- a brutally harsh punishment levied by a ruthless hegemon, an act with a message: Don't mess with us.”

- Eamonn Brennan, ESPN

WoodstockCat and WoodstockCat. (Woodstock is physical location, Woodstock, GA, no relation to the '69 event. I was 3)

Quote Originally Posted by WoodstockCat View Post
    WoodstockCat and WoodstockCat. (Woodstock is physical location, Woodstock, GA, no relation to the '69 event. I was 3)
    Welcome you young whippersnapper.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodstockCat View Post
    Just a babe in the Woodstock Woods .

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Just a babe in the Woodstock Woods .
    How many woods would a Woodstock stock if a Woodstock could stock woods?

Bombino

Was Edward100 now it's Edward100. Second verse same as the first. Just letting you know...I'm Baaaaacccckkkk!

Heyyyy, who let Edward100 back in? Thought we kept this a secret. It can't be a club if we let EVERYONE IN .

Welcome, Edward100, same as the first verse. Glad to have you back.

Bombino

Darrell, thanks for that warm welcome. They didn't "Let" me back in, it cost me big bucks for the info.

Good. The plan worked to charge Edward triple!

Fiddlin' Five

We have badrose and Virginia.

Cattails, these are both guys!
    First time opening this tread and already Mick has my number. HEY it was a much better picture when I thought it was BadRose Almost had Skip aka Jazy convinced that was really him (I mean her) in the picture.

Fiddlin' Five

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    How many woods would a Woodstock stock if a Woodstock could stock woods?
    Back in the day it depended on how many joints a Woodstock toked!!!

One and Done

2020Cat now blueridge

Quote Originally Posted by Blueridge View Post
    2020Cat now blueridge
    Welcome to the new shop. Hope you enjoy your time playing here!
    seeya
    dan

One and Done

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Welcome to the new shop. Hope you enjoy your time playing here!
    Thanks, good to be here!

I'm enjoying reading the names changes, although it will take awhile to get used to.

Welcome, "Blueridge." Glad to see you.

No name change but I finally decided to pony up the 20 spot for top of the heap info.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Welcome to the dark side blueboss. Very glad to have you here!!
    seeya
    dan

Was uklandrn - now I am uklandrn. I don't think anyone on earth wanted my moniker but me. Of course if I were to be geographically correct I would be uwlandrn. (I no longer work at UK in L&D - I work at Univ of Wash in L&D). I don't care - I will forever bleed blue!

Bombino

For quick reference, because this still confuses me. Apologies if I missed anyone.

abud4me = Budcat_upthecreek
    KSRDan = dan_bgblue
    CatInTheFort = Chuck Connors

graytemples1 = Rock Hard Ten
    HighStandards = LakeCat
    NewYorkCat = Philly Cat

Flounder = UKFlounder
    BloomingtonCat = VirginiaCat
    KRSCrider = Critter

2020Cat = Blueridge
    GMAN316 = truckercatfan
    marrett = TNCat

JeeepCat = JeepCat = JeeeeeeeepCat
    lfp00 = Lfp00
    ska42/Caveman Catfan = Badinage

TDKYRay = TonyRay
    GBIS4UK = CatQuick
    Mike13 = TNWildcat

CoastGuardWildCat = CGWildcat
    The seven guys who post as Darrell = still Darrell

"Practically, it was more like a Roman army decimation -- a brutally harsh punishment levied by a ruthless hegemon, an act with a message: Don't mess with us.”

- Eamonn Brennan, ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    I have the real Krank in a straight jacket in my basement.

"It" apparently likes to do nothing but rant about Kentucky Basketball, Kentucky Football, the Commonwealth of Kentucky, Kentuckians (aka "my [his] people"), Kentucky players (current, graduated, living, dead and, apparently not yet born... weird huh?), Kentucky announcers (is it spelled "Kaywood"?), (all while smiling in an almost strangely serene way), Indiana (the state, the public University of same name and it's basketball team, the former, current, and future coaches of said basketball team, and any sentence that includes the "word" known as "hoosiers", all with a completely creepy scowl that remains on his face even after falling asleep during said rant), and North Carolina (curse-filled ramblings that are sometimes punctuated with non-profane words/phrases such as "dirty", "cheating", "pig feces", "Ol' Roy the liar", "academic fraud", "illegally claimed banners", and a really weird one... "Dean Smith is Satan").

Can somebody please help me with this insane babbler? I had attempted to ghost-write for him, learning his prose "style" while waiting for his recovery and the only thing that seems to calm him down are replays of any, and I do mean ANY Kentucky win, especially any moment of their eight championship games, but he won't eat anything, simply asking for... "Cardinal flesh"???

Weird. Anyways, I am not Krank, but I play "it" on the internets.

Feel free to delete this post if you find the distinction unimportant, but please DO help with suggestions for how to, ummm, DEAL with this... creature. Thank you.
    Krank he seems perfectly normal for a Cat fan!...........Oh wait, you're not Krank......never mind!!

I am Ina Jason from London. Newbie here.
    http://www.luckies.co.uk

Welcome aboard!! London KY or London England?

Ah, I just saw the business url, so London England it is
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    I have the real Krank in a straight jacket in my basement.

"It" apparently likes to do nothing but rant about Kentucky Basketball, Kentucky Football, the Commonwealth of Kentucky, Kentuckians (aka "my [his] people"), Kentucky players (current, graduated, living, dead and, apparently not yet born... weird huh?), Kentucky announcers (is it spelled "Kaywood"?), (all while smiling in an almost strangely serene way), Indiana (the state, the public University of same name and it's basketball team, the former, current, and future coaches of said basketball team, and any sentence that includes the "word" known as "hoosiers", all with a completely reliable platform for bets grand national club, creepy scowl that remains on his face even after falling asleep during said rant), and North Carolina (curse-filled ramblings that are sometimes punctuated with non-profane words/phrases such as "dirty", "cheating", "pig feces", "Ol' Roy the liar", "academic fraud", "illegally claimed banners", and a really weird one... "Dean Smith is Satan").

Can somebody please help me with this insane babbler? I had attempted to ghost-write for him, learning his prose "style" while waiting for his recovery and the only thing that seems to calm him down are replays of any, and I do mean ANY Kentucky win, especially any moment of their eight championship games, but he won't eat anything, simply asking for... "Cardinal flesh"???

Weird. Anyways, I am not Krank, but I play "it" on the internets.

Feel free to delete this post if you find the distinction unimportant, but please DO help with suggestions for how to, ummm, DEAL with this... creature. Thank you.
    Those made split personalities are always fun if they are that well thought out...
    Wait... isn't this one made?

Unforgettable

For some reason I opened this up on last page and first one up was Bud, actually Tim. I miss talking to him and his inside info. Good guy, hate he left this world.

KSRdallen, formerly dallen. I like the official association of my name here!

Kentucky96 hope to change from Harlow mods
    Last edited by Harlow; 01-26-2021 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Get my name off here

Post your name changes here...

Unsticking this one too, but will put it in the Archive forum. Giving this place a fresh set of paint.

I am Mark Boyer from New York. Newbie here.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonjlawton View Post
    I am Mark Boyer from New York. Newbie here.
    Welcome aboard
    seeya
    dan