Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 86
  1. #31

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    jgirl here, jgirl there. Thought about changing it since I'm no longer in my teens but jwoman just doesn't sound right.

  2. #32

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    Was GMAN316 over there. Changed it over here to reflect my career choice and the fact that I'm the only known OTR KSR member. Will probably post a bit more here since it seems easier and much more iPhone friendly now. Even if I don't post much, I can at least still read Larry Vaught's stories!

  3. #33
    Fab Five Darryl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky
    Posts
    21,840

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    Rockhard....welcome, old friend.

    Darryl

  4. #34

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    Still Warsaw 1

  5. #35

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    This will confuse me. Glad for this thread.
    Don't worry Darrell, we'll never notice....

    Bloomington/Virginia/Starting center fielder, VERY GLAD to see you over here also.

    I was CoastGuardWildcat....now I'm CGWildcat....apparently some have only recently made the connection.....Wow, my sarcasm meter is pinging today!!

  6. #36
    Unforgettable
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    On the South Bank of the Cahaba River
    Posts
    10,870

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    This will confuse me. Glad for this thread.
    We have badrose and Virginia.

    Cattails, these are both guys!

  7. #37
    One and Done
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    488

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    Was marret on the old site....no TNcat.

  8. #38
    Freshman Jimcats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Boonies near Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    286

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    Jimcats is Jimcats (or was I T75?) not gonna feel at home here for a while amongst all you "strangers". :-)). With some kind help from an old member, I think I may be where I belong--for a change.
    Last edited by Jimcats; 09-10-2012 at 10:58 PM.

  9. #39
    Freshman PJ4UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Augusta, Georgia area.
    Posts
    131

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    Quote Originally Posted by TNCat View Post
    Was marret on the old site....no TNcat.
    Now THIS would have really confused me! In my mind I would *definitely* have gotten you mixed up with TennesseeCat....LOL!!!
    ®

  10. #40

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoesSwayedBlue View Post
    He told me he'll meet you at the Taco Bell on Nicholasville Road. Be there or he'll kick your tail.
    That's a good one, man that Taco Bell thing won't ever go away.

    Only Post he ever put up I knew was the truth was the ALL Hell Broke Loose at HOB. I was actually suppose to have met him one time there in Lex out just past the Brewery, he didn't show.....probably to my benefit.

  11. #41
    Fab Five dan_bgblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Posts
    27,424

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    BudCat, I was supposed to have met him as well once upon a time. Oledon and I were going to an AAU event at the Garden in Louisville one year and he offered to get us tickets. We paypalled him the money and showed up at a restaurant/bar where we were to meet him to get the tickets. 4 or 5 of the Woody Crew were there and one of them gets a call on his cell. Good ole TC can't make it but one of the crew is asked to go get the tickets. He came back with the tickets and Oledon and I left to watch the games.
    seeya
    dan

    “I am more than just a Serious basketball fan. I am a life-long Addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.” Hunter S Thompson

  12. #42
    Comeback Cat Jeeepcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bourbon City
    Posts
    3,814

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    This is a true story.

    When I came over here I dropped one of the Es in Jeeepcat to go back to the old HOB Jeepcat.

    I then emailed Chuck and asked him to put the third E back in. I was afraid I would confuse folks

  13. #43
    Fab Five dan_bgblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Posts
    27,424

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    Well, with the avatar you chose and the lack of a car in the signature, I would have been, maybe not confused, but more like clueless.
    seeya
    dan

    “I am more than just a Serious basketball fan. I am a life-long Addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.” Hunter S Thompson

  14. #44
    Comeback Cat Jeeepcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bourbon City
    Posts
    3,814

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Well, with the avatar you chose and the lack of a car in the signature, I would have been, maybe not confused, but more like clueless.
    The car is there, but CHUCK won't let me post sig pics for some reason.

    There is actually one of Fester in the car, so I may use that next!

  15. #45
    Comeback Cat Jeeepcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bourbon City
    Posts
    3,814

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeepcat View Post
    The car is there, but CHUCK won't let me post sig pics for some reason.

    There is actually one of Fester in the car, so I may use that next!
    I call this one... "Hellvis"

  16. #46

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    Mine stayed same, just love some of the newer usernames that people have come up with over their last ones!

  17. #47
    Fab Five dan_bgblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Posts
    27,424

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    Jelley, I'm glad you let us know someone did not steal your handle. Welcome aboard!!
    seeya
    dan

    “I am more than just a Serious basketball fan. I am a life-long Addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.” Hunter S Thompson

  18. #48

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    I actually met him once. UKFanInCincy set up a lunch at Jalapeños on New Circle, north side. I met him, but some other greats. CatInTheFort (Andre changed his handle and I could never recall what it was, which is why I suggested this thread) and Justwar along with the host are three I remember. I think maybe oledon too, but it has been 10 years.

    We should do that again, here in Lex. Or at the tournament, as we often try to do.


    Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    BudCat, I was supposed to have met him as well once upon a time. Oledon and I were going to an AAU event at the Garden in Louisville one year and he offered to get us tickets. We paypalled him the money and showed up at a restaurant/bar where we were to meet him to get the tickets. 4 or 5 of the Woody Crew were there and one of them gets a call on his cell. Good ole TC can't make it but one of the crew is asked to go get the tickets. He came back with the tickets and Oledon and I left to watch the games.

  19. #49
    Unforgettable
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    brandon, ms
    Posts
    10,568

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    All htis time and never realized there were 3 e's in that name.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeepcat View Post
    This is a true story.

    When I came over here I dropped one of the Es in Jeeepcat to go back to the old HOB Jeepcat.

    I then emailed Chuck and asked him to put the third E back in. I was afraid I would confuse folks

  20. #50
    Fab Five dan_bgblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Posts
    27,424

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    BB92, that is interesting that you mention UKfaninCincy. I was driving south thru there during rush hour, and thought of him. I haven't heard of or seen anything from Mike in quite a while.
    seeya
    dan

    “I am more than just a Serious basketball fan. I am a life-long Addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.” Hunter S Thompson

  21. #51
    One and Done Lfbj00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    503

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    lfbj00 on the other board. They're my initials and my softball #, but I never figured out why I didn't capitalize the L over there? Or for that matter, why I didn't capitalize all of them? I'm a moron!!
    "It's a mere moment in a man's life between an All-Star Game and an Old-Timers Game." - Vin Scully

  22. #52

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue92 View Post
    I actually met him once. UKFanInCincy set up a lunch at Jalapeños on New Circle, north side. I met him, but some other greats. CatInTheFort (Andre changed his handle and I could never recall what it was, which is why I suggested this thread) and Justwar along with the host are three I remember. I think maybe oledon too, but it has been 10 years.

    We should do that again, here in Lex. Or at the tournament, as we often try to do.
    Odd you mention Mikey, he doesn't post much any longer, but I see him from time to time. BTW I'm sure he got married and is living a different sort of life now. Haven't seen him in a year or so, but I'll try to make a point of dropping by his office and letting him know we're here.

    He posted a lot when he was up in Cincy, but now that he's back has a life again.

    Me either on Andre', met him at a tail gate when we tried to get together once....and Mags stole the map and attempted to use it as his own. Damn that boy has really done some things in the past, Mags that is.
    Last edited by BudCat_upthecreek; 08-28-2012 at 08:49 AM.

  23. #53

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    Over the past 18 or so years:

    Was Ska42 when AOL was my posting ground. Then Caveman Catfan in various places. And now, Badinage.

  24. #54

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    CITF changed his moniker to Chuck Connors. But I haven't seen anythng form him in ages.

  25. #55

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    I got to drop the "1" which Scout required when the move was made from Rivals those many years ago. Back to just ukcj.

    I have been very quiet on the boards lately, so I was oblivious to the move and wondering what had happened when I saw JDrum, Brian and no one else over there.

    Great to see (almost) everyone here. Hard to believe it has been over 15 years of posting (mostly lurking for me) with some of you.

  26. #56

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    Quote Originally Posted by ukcj View Post
    I got to drop the "1" which Scout required when the move was made from Rivals those many years ago. Back to just ukcj.

    I have been very quiet on the boards lately, so I was oblivious to the move and wondering what had happened when I saw JDrum, Brian and no one else over there.

    Great to see (almost) everyone here. Hard to believe it has been over 15 years of posting (mostly lurking for me) with some of you.
    Glad to see you made it, believe it or not thought about you the other day when I looked over this thread.....BTW it feels good to have a moniker now instead of my password 10 yrs or so ago when I screwed up at Inside KY.....

    Seems like most are finding their way.....my guess is we'll add some we'd lost a few years ago over some of our touchy subjects. Not everyone had as thick of skin as others, LOL...

  27. #57

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    I like to keep things simple. Formerly and currently wes011.
    "I don't like it, but I'll do it. I have to wear something anyway. I wouldn't want to get attacked by all the ladies and get divorced." - Mac122 on wearing black to support the team during a "blackout".

  28. #58

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    Quote Originally Posted by BudCat_upthecreek View Post
    Glad to see you made it, believe it or not thought about you the other day when I looked over this thread.....BTW it feels good to have a moniker now instead of my password 10 yrs or so ago when I screwed up at Inside KY.....

    Seems like most are finding their way.....my guess is we'll add some we'd lost a few years ago over some of our touchy subjects. Not everyone had as thick of skin as others, LOL...
    Good to be remembered. Maybe my skin is too thick because the recent basketball success has kind of accounted for my relative absence from the board. Hard to argue much, at least on the bball side, these days.

    I completely understand why you wanted to change your name, but I hope this thread stays pinned for a long time. Between you and GT and a few others, I will have to check back to this thread to make sure I am talking to the right person, especially if there is any reason to start arguing with each other again.

  29. #59
    Unforgettable
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    On the South Bank of the Cahaba River
    Posts
    10,870

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue92 View Post
    I actually met him once. UKFanInCincy set up a lunch at Jalapeños on New Circle, north side. I met him, but some other greats. CatInTheFort (Andre changed his handle and I could never recall what it was, which is why I suggested this thread) and Justwar along with the host are three I remember. I think maybe oledon too, but it has been 10 years.

    We should do that again, here in Lex. Or at the tournament, as we often try to do.
    I thought Ole Don put that that thing together at Jalepenos. He got us together the next year at fan day. It was him, Mac 122 and me. We were fast friends after that. I can't express how much I miss both of those guys. I think of them at every tailgate party we have. You don't just don't find quality friends like that by accident.

    The last Andre posted on the old board he was having some serious health issues. I hope he is doing well, but his absence leaves me with concerns.

  30. #60

    Re: Post your name changes here...

    Quote Originally Posted by ukcj View Post
    Good to be remembered. Maybe my skin is too thick because the recent basketball success has kind of accounted for my relative absence from the board. Hard to argue much, at least on the bball side, these days.

    I completely understand why you wanted to change your name, but I hope this thread stays pinned for a long time. Between you and GT and a few others, I will have to check back to this thread to make sure I am talking to the right person, especially if there is any reason to start arguing with each other again.
    Heck we'll find something to debate even if it's statistics.....because as I remember you were really strong on that subject and being a numbers guy I don't mind doing a little research to argue my point. The thing I always enjoyed with our arguments/debates was we both had thick skin and agreed to disagree without it ever being personal. Heck this place would be no fun if we agreed on everything....like you just said, "the reason for your absence was the lack of something to argue over"

    You obviously haven't been reading any of the FB threads. Hey and I've turned on Barnhart now, that should give us something to argue over.

    OH BTW I'm pissed at WES too, he's been gone too darn long. You said a break, not a leave of absence.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •