Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: * Play KSR Game Contest Kentucky v Northern Kentucky *

* Play KSR Game Contest Kentucky v Northern Kentucky *

Sorry for the late posting.

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory. If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not
    have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. 3-point Phenom - Predict the Kentucky player who will make the most 3-pointers, and how many he will make.

TB: Free throw percentage for UK

Good luck!

Sent using Forum Runner

1. + 29

2. Randle, 24

3. Aaron, 3

TB- 71.4%

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

Re: * Play KSR Game Contest Kentucky v Northern Kentucky *

UK by 33

Julius with 23

James young with 3

60%
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

1. UK by 34
    2. Julius Randle, 31
    3. James Young, 4
    TB: 72%
    Last edited by Krank; 11-10-2013 at 02:14 PM.

UK 26
    Randle 21
    Young 3
    TB 65%

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Uk by 46
    randle--29
    harrison-4 three pointers
    freethrow 69% hope it is much better.

1) Cats by 24

2) Julius Randle 24

3) Harrison #2 4

TB) 67%
    Last edited by blueboss; 11-10-2013 at 01:46 PM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

1. 22

2. Randle 19

3. Young

68%

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

UK 24
    Young 21
    Jackson 4
    65%

Fab Five

UK by 31
    Randle 24
    Young 4 three pointers
    70%

Let's get this graded.

Kentucky wins by 30, and two players missed by a single point each. One KSR point to Darrell KSR (+29) and Bakert (+31).

Julius Randle was the leading scorer with 22. Again, two KSR players missed by a single point each, one point to Doc (Julius, 23) and catmanjack (21).

The 3rd KSR point was to be awarded to the KSR poster who correctly selected the UK player who would make the number of 3-pointers and closest to how many he obtained. Unfortunately, we ran into our first mix-up/judge's decision of the year.

UKHistory selected "harrison, 4" but failed to identify Andrew or Aaron. Since he did not identify the correct person (ANDREW Harrison), we can't award him the point. Make very sure you identify either An/Aa, # 5/# 2, or spell out the whole name when you're dealing with the Harrisons.

As I type this, I have no idea if it will cost him the induction or not; just trying to apply a rule as I grade it.

This gives us a 4-way tie for the HOF induction, and we go to the tiebreaker. UK hit 68.4% from the FT line, a little better than last game. Would like to see that over 70, but it may be what it is.

Darrell KSR 71.4
    Doc 60
    catmanjack 65
    Bakert 70

With an excellent pick, Bakert nudges the Darrell/Doc duo off the perch and is the next induction into the KSR Game Contest Hall of Fame! Nicely done, Bakert!