Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Good article by Rupp.

Re: Good article by Rupp.

Very enjoyable read! I loved it.

Unforgettable

Dan, shows how intelligent and well read Adolph was. Forget the basketball for a minute and just pay attention to what he says about growing and being successful in life. He was demanding but he taught them so much about life and themselves. If you could do a research on his players I think one would be astounded at the success so many had, and I don't mean on the court. He had some bad ones, all coaches do, but his success rate was much higher. Great coach and teacher. Very much enjoyed looking into his thought process

I agree Jazyd. After reading this article, it's easy to put to rest the foolish rumors about Rupp being a racist and caring only about winning BB games. This piece was very well written and it's easy to see that it was written by a very intelligent individual, not some self centered idiot like some think Rupp to have been

Unforgettable

Dan, Rupp was more intelligent and a better writer of words than any sports writer out there today.

Quote Originally Posted by DanISSELisdaman View Post
    I agree Jazyd. After reading this article, it's easy to put to rest the foolish rumors about Rupp being a racist and caring only about winning BB games. This piece was very well written and it's easy to see that it was written by a very intelligent individual, not some self centered idiot like some think Rupp to have been

You got that right brother!