Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Movie quotes

Re: Movie quotes

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Not sure where we are or who's up, but here's an easy one....

"Is that a ten gallon hat or are you just enjoying the show?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's twue. It's twue! I know another one.

Blazing Saddles.

Love it. Thanks for that one.

Not sure where we are or who's up, but here's an easy one....

"Is that a ten gallon hat or are you just enjoying the show?"

Blazing Saddles

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women."
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Movie quotes

Quote Originally Posted by badrose View Post
    Blazing Saddles

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women."
    Well say hello to the bad guy...

Scar Face

There is no more me and you... you leave town tonight, and when you're gone you stay gone.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Well say hello to the bad guy...

Scar Face

There is no more me and you... you leave town tonight, and when you're gone you stay gone.

Pulp Fiction

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray... And this paddle game. - The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need... And this remote control. - The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these matches. - The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp. - The ashtray, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The paddle game and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches for sure. Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Movie quotes

Quote Originally Posted by badrose View Post
    Pulp Fiction

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray... And this paddle game. - The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need... And this remote control. - The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these matches. - The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp. - The ashtray, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The paddle game and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches for sure. Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.
    I love that movie!!! I'll stand aside for now but one of my all time favorite lines comes from your movie.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

I love that movie!!! I'll stand aside for now but one of my all time favorite lines comes from your movie.

Is it the opening line of the movie? Man that's a silly, funny film.

The Jerk.

"There's only one God ma'am, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that."
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Movie quotes

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Is it the opening line of the movie? Man that's a silly, funny film.

The Jerk.

"There's only one God ma'am, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that."
    No, it's... "Navin, I'd love you if were the color of a baboon's azz"

No, it's... "Navin, I'd love you if were the color of a baboon's azz"

There's a bunch of them. Funny movie.

Blazing Saddles is great too, from above. We could do a whole thread on quotes from that one.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Mine's up. More recent film than most we are referencing here.

Movie quotes

Mine's up. More recent film than most we are referencing here.
    The quote seems familiar, but I can't remember the movie.... yet.

Well, time's up.

It's from "The Avengers". I admit it's an obscure movie, just something like the #3 all time worldwide grossing film.

Let's try this one:

"Right turn Cldye."

Movie quotes

Well, time's up.

It's from "The Avengers". I admit it's an obscure movie, just something like the #3 all time worldwide grossing film.

Let's try this one:

"Right turn Cldye."
    Easy peezy....

Any Which Way You Can

"Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch your mama in the mouth!"
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Any Which Way You Can

"Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch your mama in the mouth!"
    Smokey and the Bandit

"When a naked man is chasing a woman through a dark alley with a butcher knife and a **bleep**, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross."