Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Anybody have a UK-themed pumpkin carving stencil?

Anybody have a UK-themed pumpkin carving stencil?

Have 3 pumpkins to carve. Kids enjoy carving them, but my youngest son is the biggest UK fan around, and wants something related to Kentucky.

I'm thinking just the UK interlocking logo, but if you have any other ideas--or better yet, a specific pumpkin stencil--we'd love to see it.

Re: Anybody have a UK-themed pumpkin carving stencil?

It's a little late, but maybe get one for next year.

http://www.pumpkincarvingtool.com/p-...rving-kit.aspx
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Perfect!

For 2014. Maybe they'll add a 2014 NCAA championship version for it, too.

I am going to get a UK logo, blow it up, print it out and use it as the stencil, I think. Easy (which is a requirement for me), and my son will love it. He was going to do it, but ran out of time today before getting started, so handed it off to me.

Here's one. Oldest son is carving a cat on one for my daughter, and we may let the third one go au naturale.

Think this will look good on a dark porch with a candle in it. Tastefully understated, don't you think?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very nice, next year instead of a candle, run electricity to it and put a blue bulb on the inside.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire