I seldom shop at Bestbuy but today I wanted to pick up a new microSD card for my phone. I have been running without one for a while now and the free space is getting clsoe to full. Checking the prices Bestbuy had the best local price but amazon was still almost $7 cheaper (~$23 versus $30). Keep in mind I live in California so I have to pay sales tax on almost all sites so that doesn't enter into the equation for me. I wanted to pick one up today so I didn't waste a weeknight working on my phone. Since bestbuy is literally a 10minute walk from my apartment I decided to go check in-store. Anyone who has dealt with BestBuy in the past knows the pricematches are a bloody nightmare. Once I was there, I decided what the heck. Lets try and price match Amazon. I grab the nearest associate (who turns out to be a manager) and he says "Is it sold by amazon themselves and not a third party?" I respond that yeah its amazon. His reply back "Yep, we'll price match them all day long. There is a list of sites we price match now. If you want to run down that list of sites and see which is cheapest we'll be glad to give you that price". This list included Walmart.com, Newegg.com, bandhphoto.com, tigerdirect and quite a few others. He said just take it up to the register and show them the page. I showed the page to the cashier, she confirmed its sold by amazon.com and that was it. I may shop at best buy a bit more often now that they have pulled their heads from the sand and recognized there is competition out there. It may be too little too late but now if I find a decent price at amazon I might actually buy it in store.