Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Ben Roberts: Blackmon Will Visit Indiana This Weekend; Then Decide By 11-13

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Ben Roberts: Blackmon Will Visit Indiana This Weekend; Then Decide By 11-13

There are some insiders who think Blackmon is doing this because his father feels it will help him in the Mr Indiana
    voting. If JBJ picks UK, he "ain't" winning anything those idiots in that benighted state can vote on:

http://ukrecruiting.bloginky.com/201...it-to-indiana/

Darryl

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Re: Ben Roberts: Blackmon Will Visit Indiana This Weekend; Then Decide By 11-13

Guys on CI say Mom wants IU, everyone else (including JBJ) wants Kentucky.

Darryl

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    Guys on CI say Mom wants IU, everyone else (including JBJ) wants Kentucky.

Darryl
    They say gotta make mamma happy.

Sent using Forum Runner

Rupp's Runt

Well, in this case I am hoping that he breaks Momma's heart and follows his own path.
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Well, in this case I am hoping that he breaks Momma's heart and follows his own path.
    Me, too--if that's the case.

If UK gets him and Booker which seems unlikely with the 2 Mizz visits back to back for Booker (I know the 2nd visit was because of his dad's jersey retirement). But if we do that team may not be near as talented overall as this class but will be able to make up for some of that with excellent shooting.

It will be fun to see them shoot as well as they can, but agree, they won't have the uber-athleticism we've grown to see.

Tradeoff might be a little weaker, but may not be that much weaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazycat12345 View Post
    If UK gets him and Booker which seems unlikely with the 2 Mizz visits back to back for Booker (I know the 2nd visit was because of his dad's jersey retirement). But if we do that team may not be near as talented overall as this class but will be able to make up for some of that with excellent shooting.
    I'll be surprised if he goes to Mizzu. Not shocked but surprised.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Well I guess Thursday we won't have to wonder anymore.

Lot of optimism for both.