Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: 11:44 p.m....off to store for a flash drive

11:44 p.m....off to store for a flash drive

I bet I own 50 flash drives. So when my son tells me he needs a flash drive for school for tomorrow, I think, "no big deal."

Look in my cabinet beside my computer--I have a dozen SD cards. No flash drive.

Sigh.

Off to the store. After I get back from the store, I then have to prepare an exam for my 8 a.m. class tomorrow. If I'm cranky tomorrow, it will be because of even less sleep than usual.

Re: 11:44 p.m....off to store for a flash drive

Flash drives are like nail clippers and such to me. Always have tons of them but can never find one right when I need it.

8am class? Dang man, they make you do those as profs as well as students? My GPA was tightly correlated with how early the class was in the day. 8am was not good, 9:30 was OK, by 4pm I was rocking. Probably would have helped if I'd shown up to the 8am ones more often. Like more than the tests.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

It's my choice. 8 a.m. doesn't disturb my workday; I end the class between 9-9:15. I can do that just about any day, and certainly 1-2 days a week. I get my teaching "fix," and it doesn't keep me from work.

Good news is, test tomorrow is online. So I post it, time it to release during class, and I'm done.

That makes a lot of sense but then I think about that 8am thing, I get a cold chill and think better of the whole idea.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Well, here's the good news for tomorrow...err, later today. The test is done, ready to be set and then I sleep til noon.

OK, the sleep til noon part is not accurate. But theoretically, I could. It also allows me the flexibility to record audio lectures and powerpoint presentations on days if I have to be somewhere, too. I personally enjoy the interaction, so I'd rather be in class, but don't actually have to be if I have something else going on.

Test is done, but not loaded. Unfortunately, the Blackboard system is down. This is what I get for waiting to the last minute. I'll have to get up early just to load it now.

Done, and submitted!

Now that you're done goofing around, could you post this weeks Ole Don's SUPs.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Now that you're done goofing around, could you post this weeks Ole Don's SUPs.
    Yikes, I forgot. Be right there.

Sent using Forum Runner

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Yikes, I forgot. Be right there.

Sent using Forum Runner
    I don't know how you do it.....
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire