Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Epic Rap Battles in History (Humor)

Bombino

Epic Rap Battles in History (Humor)

I stumbled upon this again today and figured I would share it. The idea behind Epic Rap Battles in History is that they take two characters from history (or literature) and make them perform in a rap battle. For those that are not familiar with hip-hop culture rap battles involve creatively dissing(insulting) the challenger. It is QUITE humorous provided you aren't offended by the occasional strong PG-13 content.

Billy Mays versus Ben Franklin
    Thomas Edison versus Nikola Tesla
    Einstein versus Stephen Hawking

Re: Epic Rap Battles in History (Humor)

OK, I have GOT to click on Edison v Tesla, one of the epic marketing/intellectual/personal battles of American history.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Just watched it. It was good, was hoping for a few more plays on rhymes bc lots of potential there IMO, but loved the line from Edison that he was so dope he made New Jersey look good. Interesting how it correctly ripped on Edison for being as much or more businessman than inventor. Brilliant businessman I want to add, and visionary of science application in many ways, but probably not a match for Tesla's pure engineering/scientific genius.

Funny stuff. I'll have to play some more of them.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Liked this one, Beethoven v Justin Bieber: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcTLJ692F70

Loved Franklin v Mayes, here it is embedded:

Liked Beethoven v Justin Beiber too:

Can I hijack a tiny bit and post one of my all time fav funny vids, a "literal video" of "Total Eclipse of the Heart". They take the 80s MTV video and redo the lyrics to match the video. In these crazy 80s vids it's hilarious. This is the best of them all.

Note, this gets taken down a LOT due to copyright, if you want it save it. I have it downloaded but it's up right now:

OK, done hijacking, but found that one up and had to link it.