Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Wow! Kay Hagan posted a request for funding NC public schools on Facebook

I wonder if she expected the responses

https://www.facebook.com/KayHaganfor...09564882468821
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Re: Wow! Kay Hagan posted a request for funding NC public schools on Facebook

Oh, man...that's hysterical.

Fab Five

It's been 5 minutes and I'm still laughing. I have learned when reading AL.com to forget the article and just read the reader comments. Reader comments are the only thing that will save the newspaper industry. Unfiltered, honest, and funny commentary.

Wow. She got clobbered. Need to remember the people that got you where you are and it isn't party bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    Wow. She got clobbered. Need to remember the people that got you where you are and it isn't party bosses.
    In some cases it is the party boss however "the people" can veto that, and hopefully will come November of 2014
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I admit, I have looked at that link several times and can't stop smiling. Classic deer in headlights moment for the politico, and apparently no idea how to stop it. Be careful what you wish for...

Sent using Forum Runner