Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Gravity

Gravity

You folks need to see this, preferably at an IMAX and in 3D. I usually dislike 3D but in this case it's a must. The storyline and acting are very good, and Sandra Bullock looks good, but the visuals are why you need to go. Just mind blowing to be honest. It's truly a leap forward.

Re: Gravity

I saw the movie Tuesday night on 3D screen and agree with everything you say. It is just spectacular. And if your wondering, this is not an "arty" film but a popcorn action movie. But the plot is secondary to the view from space and the whole thing is a view from space. Highly recommended.

A contrary view would be "Open Water in outer space" but with more stars (Clooney and whatshername) (and you'd expect more stars in space). Rated "one dwarf star" out of five. Don't let this black hole suck in your time or money"

^^^^^^^Tell me if you didn't like Gravity what kind of movies do you think are great.^^^^^^^

I knew bigsky would hate Obama

Saw it with my crew this weekend. I thought it was awesome. How often do you see a movie with 3 actors on screen? Voices were used from other actors, but I did find it odd the focus being on a couple of characters, then one character.