Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Rupp's Runt

New season, same stinkin' result!

Now it's 27 losses in a row to Florida! Great, just great! I have to listen to these arrogant, pompous, POS Gator fans for yet another year.
    I'm almost 60. I guess it's just too much to hope for at least one victory over Florida in football before I friggin' die.

Thanks again, Joker & Mitch! Way to go!!
    MOLON LABE!

Rupp's Runt

Re: New season, same stinkin' result!

And don't get me wrong, I knew, as well as most here that beating Florida was highly unlikely, but at least could we appear to be somewhat competent on offense for a change? I know there is some talent there, surely enough to at least put up a couple of bonafide TD's against Florida? Geez! It looks like to me this will take longer to get this corrected than I thought it might.

We should have scored on that INT we made in the 3rd quarter. Of course, as slow as #45 was moving downfield after the pick I could have caught him from behind myself.

Coach Stoops must be taking some serious BP meds to be able to handle this level of pitiful. The look on his face when they show a picture of him on the sidelines is not pleasant to see.
    MOLON LABE!

Unforgettable

[
    Patience brother. We do not have an SEC QB, and we could have the 3 best wr's in the country and it wouldn't make a difference

QUOTE=suncat05;112036]And don't get me wrong, I knew, as well as most here that beating Florida was highly unlikely, but at least could we appear to be somewhat competent on offense for a change? I know there is some talent there, surely enough to at least put up a couple of bonafide TD's against Florida? Geez! It looks like to me this will take longer to get this corrected than I thought it might.

We should have scored on that INT we made in the 3rd quarter. Of course, as slow as #45 was moving downfield after the pick I could have caught him from behind myself.

Coach Stoops must be taking some serious BP meds to be able to handle this level of pitiful. The look on his face when they show a picture of him on the sidelines is not pleasant to see.[/QUOTE]

Just remind them that being so insecure as to feel the need to smack talk Kentucky reflects worse on them than us. It's basically picking on the scrawny kid with the crutches.

It will get better but give it time.
    Follow my insane ramblings on UK sports and this crazy world we live in: @UKSalsaKat

The D is giving all they have.

I feel your pain, Suncat. Very tough on you living there, too.

As soon as our guy got tackled after making the interception, I knew we'd just blown an opportunity to score. There are problems with our offense, but, IMO it seems we simply do not have a qb that is capable of leading the team to a win. Hopefully, Barker, Towles or Phillips are decent. IMO, we need to find a way to keep JW on the field.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by ram View Post
    As soon as our guy got tackled after making the interception, I knew we'd just blown an opportunity to score. There are problems with our offense, but, IMO it seems we simply do not have a qb that is capable of leading the team to a win. Hopefully, Barker, Towles or Phillips are decent. IMO, we need to find a way to keep JW on the field.
    I could have run him down, arthritic knees and all. We have some seriously slow players on "D" right now.........
    MOLON LABE!

Unforgettable

Now wait just a minute, I realize I am older than you but I can remember all the way back to the day before our first game this year that the all knowing kacat telling us our DL was made up of all SEC caliber players and how good we were. .

I feel sorry for Stoops, I don't believe he knew how bad it was

And then we had so many here, starting with terry, telling us over and over during the 3 horrible years under the joke how great he was at recruiting. That I was wrong to complain about beating out Marshall and Miami...of Ohio for players. How great our new DC was in spite of the fact no major program wanted him.

It is what it is brother and hopefully we both will live long enough to see Stoops take us several levels up. One level won't cut it

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    I could have run him down, arthritic knees and all. We have some seriously slow players on "D" right now.........