Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: No Joke, Yard sale for Obama

No Joke, Yard sale for Obama

So you are suppose to host a yard sale on Sept 22-23 with the proceeds going to the re-elect Obama campaign. Has our country sunk to a new low or what

Although I must admit selling old worthless junk to some unsuspecting dolt pretty much sums up this administration in my opinion.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: No Joke, Yard sale for Obama

How bout a moving sale in January!

I guess that's what's left when you don't have a job, though I'm confused how people will have one with so many losing their yards.

Unforgettable

I saw that this morning.

Worst part, he just may win, his lies may be working.

Fiddlin' Five

Next up, car wash to re-elect Obama

Rupp's Runt

He's not going to win in November. Way too many factors from over this current term are working against him. And if Israel does attack Iran before the general election that will be the final nail in the "O" coffin. JMHO. Yours may differ.

Quote Originally Posted by cattails View Post
    Next up, car wash to re-elect Obama
    Since Bailouts for Bozos, or Cash for Clunkers as it was termed, helped make sure poor people didn't have cars, as least with this they can touch one.

Fiddlin' Five

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    He's not going to win in November. Way too many factors from over this current term are working against him. And if Israel does attack Iran before the general election that will be the final nail in the "O" coffin. JMHO. Yours may differ.
    suncat I like the way you think and I hope you are right. But let me give you a little story. There were a hundred people in this little town called Free, now of those 100 people about 50 or so had good jobs, made good money and turned their money over to the treasurer to support the towns people. And then of course there are the other 50 or so that did not work and lived off the people that did. All this was set up my the mayor of the town of Free. Every 4 years they had an election for a new mayor and it was a 2 party system. Of course there were other issues concerning the town so it was just not about who worked or didn't work. My question to you is what % of the towns people are a lock to to vote one way all the time? While some of the towns people care about the overall picture, there is about 50% or so that care nothing more than not working and getting everything for free and in most cases lived a better life than the ones that worked. Welcome to America the land of the """""FREE""""".

I think the idea that 100% of those living off the gov't are happy with their lot is incorrect. Some of those do want actually jobs and to be able to get off the lamb. But then you also has a large group of the naive that believe the GOP has a "war on Women" or that the Romney and Ryan want to kill medicare.

But there is a significant segment of this population that will vote for Obama regardless. Nothing will ever change that. Likewise there is a large segment that will never vote for him.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.