Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Dodgers Clinch the west

Dodgers Clinch the west

After being in third place in July and to come back to clinch with a couple of weeks to go in the regular season ...not to shabby.

Go Dodgers!!!

http://www.foxsportsarizona.com/mlb/...97&feedID=5565
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Dodgers Clinch the west

Booooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

No need to get all booey, keep in mind the Reds swept the boys in blue a couple of weeks ago and we split with the Cubs right before that.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Tommy Lasorda said he feels like they'll do it this year. I'm hoping the Reds can end their 23 yr drought. They're fun to watch but they're inconsistent.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Blue...we got this!!! I'm glad we are getting to rest some guys before the playoffs. I'm gonna be REAL cocky, and say I want to see the team that can beat Kershaw, Grienke, and Ryu in a 7 game series. I like our chances this year!!!!
    "It's a mere moment in a man's life between an All-Star Game and an Old-Timers Game." - Vin Scully

Lfb, I hope you're right, we kind of bogged down towards the end of the season but we were also beat up. It looks like we'll have everybody back and rested. I was a little disspointed with the Reds series and splitting with the Cubs...The Cubs for Christ sake! I think we start out with the Cards, and then Atlanta will lose because that's what they do, and then I would expect the Pirates to come through. No cake walk to the WS.

I'm not counting out the Reds in the Pitt/Cincy game. I agree with ya on the Braves...same ole same ole. My only concerns are with our bullpen. I'm just not real comfortable with how Mattingly insists on using ALL of them. Use Paco, Wilson, and Kenley...maybe Marmol if needed (who has really pitched well for us since the trade). But he insists on using League and Bellasarios, and they suck...way to inconsistent.
    "It's a mere moment in a man's life between an All-Star Game and an Old-Timers Game." - Vin Scully

One down...11 to go!!!

Go Dodger Blue!!!

Nice win for the blue last night. The Redbirds will be waiting

Lets keep the western blue roll'n!!

Next!!!!!

I'm not sure who I'd rather see in the next series, originally I thought St. looey would be a bit more challenging, now I'm not so sure. Still lov'n heading to the NLCS it's been a while.

We're still alive blueboss!!! Kicking and screaming.....

I hear ya west coast blue brother, they tried to lose it in the 9th last night. Kershaw will get the ball back in St. Looey and he owes us one from game 2.