Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Great sports weekend!

Great sports weekend!

Cats beat Miami, Reds take 3 of 4 against St. Louis and then sweep the Dodgers, and finally last but not least (well maybe least) my beloved Browns for the first time in 9 years are "TIED FOR FIRST" in the AFC North!!

Re: Great sports weekend!

Other than the Cats beating Miami O it was a pretty crappy weekend in sports, my Dodgers got swept by the Reds, the Raiders, while they played better than I thought they would against the Colts they still lost.....and Louisville won.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Great sports weekend!

I'll have to split it with Ash and blue...My Cats won, My Dodgers got swept, My Cowboys won, and UL won. 2 outta 4...50%. But the real kicker for me was I was 6 for 6 on my football card going into Saturday nights Stanford game. Laid 31, and the damn Trees only won by 21....cost me 250 points!!! (Cause you know betting real money is against the law)
    "It's a mere moment in a man's life between an All-Star Game and an Old-Timers Game." - Vin Scully