Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: HELP--video upside down

HELP--video upside down

I have to do a power point presentation and have two problems. First, I videoed a cat declaw, neuter and spay on my IPHONE and when I down load it onto my laptop its "up-side down". This laptop is what I will be using for the presentation and it will be hooked to a big monitor so I can't turn the tablet upside down and watch Its auto loaded from my phone onto the laptop through "Libraries->pictures->surgery" and I'm fairly sure its windows 7. How do I rotate it? Its should be noted that when I download the same videos onto my PC, the video is not "upside down".

Second, the presentation is powerpoint. I have office 2003 on this computer. Is there any way to download the video into the power point? I can do pictures but have not figured out how to do video (of course I have to rotate the video's first).
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Bombino

Re: HELP--video upside down

Yes you can insert the video. You also may not need to rotate as you could rotate the video in power point as well (basically flip it upside down just like you would an image).

How to insert a video in powerpoint 2003

Thanks, worked great except I can't figure out how to rotate in power point.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I go to draw in lower left corner, then Rotate or Flip but it won't allow me to do any of those functions (free rotate, rotate left 90, rotate right 90, flip horizontal, flip vertical). They are "light grey", not black. On the still images I can, but not the video.
    Last edited by Doc; 09-07-2013 at 11:50 PM.

Option 2...how can I get my Office 2007 on my PC to my laptop? I have an external HD (Buslink usb2.0) which I just used to back up my PC however I can't figure out how to download it onto the laptop.

Solution: have audience stand on head for that portion.

You're welcome.

Bombino

No you cannot transfer it from one PC to another. I apologize for misleading you. I have access to Office 2007, 2010 and 2013 I tried it on all three before letting you know. It worked on all three versions I tried. I'll look into ti more and see if I can help.

Turn the monitor upside down?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Well I found the answer. Apparently Apple Iphones have a tag that only works with apple products that will automatically rotate to the correct orientation. My PC downloads to ITUNES which is an apple product while my lap top into a windows product hence my PC video was correctly orientated while the laptop was not. The "fix" is to download windows movie maker, import the video to that and then it can be rotated. I'm trying that now.

If I can't get that to work, I'm going to try to e-mail the video by gmail drive from PC to Laptop then save onto laptop. Will this work?
    Last edited by Doc; 09-08-2013 at 05:58 PM.