Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: John Kerry..nose job?

Unforgettable

John Kerry..nose job?

To me he looks very different and appears to have had some " work" done on that mug of his

Re: John Kerry..nose job?

Would not shock me. When you are two faced, sometimes one of them needs some work. He spent years touting the evils of war, ALL wars. Now he is pushing FOR a move into Syria. Personally I don't believe his opinion has changed one bit, only his boss. Now he carries the water of Obama, who like Kerry was anti-war. I'd have more respect for him if he stood by the principles he once had even if I disagreed with them. It would make him an atypical politician.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I'd have more respect for him if he stood by the principles he once had even if I disagreed with them
    I agree 100%, but like so many others, not all but many, that eat at the public trough, they are unprincipled.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Repairs necessary when President Obama came to a sudden stop and didn't signal.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

He looked different. Odd, botoxed, face lift something.

If I didn't sound too paranoid, I would say that he was replaced by a double. I don't really think that but the man looks different enough for me to scratch my head.

Unforgettable

[glad it wasn't just me

QUOTE=UKHistory;108131]He looked different. Odd, botoxed, face lift something.

If I didn't sound too paranoid, I would say that he was replaced by a double. I don't really think that but the man looks different enough for me to scratch my head.[/QUOTE]

Personally it makes no difference to me. If he had work done, good for him. Glad he can afford it. I don't begrudge anybody for doing what makes them feel better.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

He's been sniffing the gas, it makes you drool and your skin tightens up.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Unforgettable

Doc, don't care but just wondered if it was me seeing things

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Personally it makes no difference to me. If he had work done, good for him. Glad he can afford it. I don't begrudge anybody for doing what makes them feel better.

Well, everytime he speaks his nose seems to grow...

Rupp's Runt

It almost looks like he's been punched in the nose one too many times. Seriously, he looks like an old prizefighter with that classic pug nose.
    MOLON LABE!