Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Blood Pressure/Pulse

106/66, 57.

Not bad

Re: Blood Pressure/Pulse

That's awesome, D! That first number seems a tad low but I'm no expert.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Unforgettable

Really good

I'm pleased.

They tell me the top number needs to be above 100. Under 100 is "low," but even "low" can be "good," still--just need to look at it.

My blood pressure has been good, but this is better, and my pulse rate has been getting lower at resting rates. 'Course, I don't want that old rate to go "too" low. Gets closer to 0, and I get a bit nervous .

Unforgettable

A doctor told mepy wife people don't die from low blood pressure. Keep it up. Mine stays around 129/78. No idea on pulse, should be getting better with all this walking

D, a resting heart rate of 57 is great. It's been so long I've forgotten the formula for calculating target heart rate for cardio but it's predicated on resting heart rate and age.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

I'm still far too heavy, but when I do my jog/run/whatever, I run awhile, then walk. The reason I walk isn't because I'm out of breath (it used to be), but I'm tired. Monday I did 5.5 miles, then played soccer with my son for about 15 minutes after his practice ended. Wasn't tired. But then I look at the mirror, and I see I'm still lugging the spare tire, and know I have a long way to go. But it has to be better for my health.