Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Is there a Department of the US Government that does not have their own SWAT team?

Is there a Department of the US Government that does not have their own SWAT team?

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Unforgettable

Re: Is there a Department of the US Government that does not have their own SWAT team

Just makes one tingle all over. This administration is out of control and the media is hiding it

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Re: Is there a Department of the US Government that does not have their own SWAT team

As we look to cut waste, I would think that cabinet level departments and smaller agencies on domestic issues do not need swat teams.

In some circumstances that I do think that investigators should have the authority to carry sidearms (have you ever tried to do a site visit of a public school in Camden?) but this is waste and worrisome.

If a situation is necessary for swat then the agency investigators should contact either local law enforcement or the FBI.

The Department of Education does not need a SWAT team nor does the EPA. HUD, HHS, Small Business Administration, VA, none of these groups need SWAT. Domestic agenceis don't need that kind of firepower.

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.