Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Menu for Labor Day?

Unforgettable

Menu for Labor Day?

I am going to smoke a Boston butt Sunday night for lunch Monday, then do chicken and beef kabobs for dinner using ribeyes, corn on the cob and maybe. DQ ice cream cake . Since I am going to work in the yard all day I can work off the cake before I eat it.

Re: Menu for Labor Day?

I gained 3 pounds just reading your menu .

Remember, you NEED to "ramp up" your calories occasionally. That's what I love about these "diet" things. Eat your popsicles for a week, 10 days, whatever, then 'ramp up.'

No plans right now for the menu; guess I need to figure out who will be at my house first.

Smoked a turkey breast & cabbage for dinner yesterday, along with cornbread dressing. Having pulled pork with cole slaw, corn on the cob & key lime pie today.

Wife grilled burgers. I have been home about 10 minutes today since midmorning, so glad she was on the ball. Still not home, but getting closer.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

Unforgettable

BE. Sounds good. Smoked that butt for 7.5 hours, stucjpk in the oven at 1:30am, then turned the oven off T 7:45 this morning and let it stay in there until lunch. That first sandwich is always the best, nice and moist and still warm.

Kabobs today were 2 ribeyes and boneless chicken in chunks with potatoes, peppers, mushrooms, pineapple (fresh). Marinated the chicken in Italian dressing and the beef in Allegro.

Yesterday for breakfast at Sunday schooling fixed BLT biscuits. All gone. Lol

Darrell my daughter said she was craving burgers so I grilled some for her to take home for her lunch this week at school

You guys are killing me, I was sitting out in a hot field surrounded by sunflowers getting rained on with lead shot for the last two days where I started out with an apple and then had a can of Vienna weenies with sour cream and chive club crackers and a Nature Valley granola bar for dessert. Later on for snacks I had ruffles and pumpkin seeds and all washed down with icy cold Fresca.

anybody want to go dove hunting??
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Unforgettable

Too hot. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    You guys are killing me, I was sitting out in a hot field surrounded by sunflowers getting rained on with lead shot for the last two days where I started out with an apple and then had a can of Vienna weenies with sour cream and chive club crackers and a Nature Valley granola bar for dessert. Later on for snacks I had ruffles and pumpkin seeds and all washed down with icy cold Fresca.

anybody want to go dove hunting??