Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: iPad, iPad mini, Kindle Fire, or other tablet?

iPad, iPad mini, Kindle Fire, or other tablet?

Tablet will have dual purposes.

Wife, who barely knows how to check email on a computer, thought it would be good to have. She wants to allow daughter to "borrow" it occasionally. Might even take to school for specific assignments.

In the past, I have purchased a Blackberry Playbook 64gb (for me; love, love it), a Kindle Fire for my oldest daughter (who knows?) and a generic android tablet for my 12-year old son (he loves, loves it.)

Price is always an issue. I'm going to put that in my signature.

Re: iPad, iPad mini, Kindle Fire, or other tablet?

If I were looking at a tablet and wasn't already invested in the Apple ecosystem, I'd look at the updated Google Nexus 7. Really slick and only $229.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    If I were looking at a tablet and wasn't already invested in the Apple ecosystem, I'd look at the updated Google Nexus 7. Really slick and only $229.
    That does look sharp.

Sent using Forum Runner

Re: iPad, iPad mini, Kindle Fire, or other tablet?

We're tied into Google calendar, Gmail, etc., so that made it a little easier, too. Nice reviews on the Nexus 7. Picking it up this morning, thanks for the suggestion.