Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: I don't get this

I don't get this

All week long CCS and the local sports guys in Louisville are playing the ew-vale vs UNC as a defining moment in the cwards season. They are saying this game will tell whether or not ew-vale's any good. Last I looked UNC got upset by Wake Forrest last week and UNC appears to be not very good this year. It seems to me CCS is learning from Ricky 15 on spinning his pre-game horseshirt.

What do you guys think?
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: I don't get this

I think any one that is involved with or is a fan of UL is delusional 365 days a year. The defining moment for UL this season will be when they get the snot kicked out of them in a bowl game.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Their schedule is so bad that they have to pretend that UK and UNC are football schools.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

They were supposed to play UGA this weekend. It's a shame they won't. A beat down would be coming.

UL should be required to play one good SEC team each season or forever drop any talk of how good they are in football. Go toe to toe with an 8+ win SEC team and we can talk.

According to UL boards no one will play them.

One and Done

Quote Originally Posted by imsoblue View Post
    I'm calling B/S on that one. Guarantee a Ga or Fla would love a UL as their 3rd game for another turn up before the SEC Schedule starts.

Yeah but Bud it would not be a home game for UL
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Wake beat UNC. FSU pounded Wake mercilessly, 52-0. This was UL's big test?

Quote Originally Posted by imsoblue View Post
    That's because they keep trying to schedule home-and-homes and reject the two-for-one or three-for-one counteroffers. Or when they do get one scheduled, that school, no surprise, drops them for a game that's actually worth their time and effort. UL, until you can compete with these schools attendance-wise it's not going to be in their best interest to schedule you home-and-home. Otherwise, quit whining that they "won't" schedule you.
    Follow my insane ramblings on UK sports and this crazy world we live in: @UKSalsaKat

And now on to the big east CF power conference, if they were to go undefeated in the regular season I wouldn't imagine they would still break the top 15
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire