Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Good Sports Bar in Louisville

Good Sports Bar in Louisville

There's a new place on Hurstbourne near Westport called The O Line that has really good food and very reasonable prices. It's the kind of local business I like to support, so I thought I'd get the word out there. Plus, they put buffalo chicken in a potato skin AND IT BLEW MY FRIGGIN' MIND.

I've only been there this summer, so I don't know the attitude regarding UL vs. UK, but thought I'd throw this out there for you guys.

Sounds good. A little far for me to drive, but I will keep it in mind. For CBBN, that's about a 20 minute drive.

Sent using Forum Runner

Re: Good Sports Bar in Louisville

Other end of town for this Okolona redneck, but you had me at buffalo chicken and taters!!!
    "It's a mere moment in a man's life between an All-Star Game and an Old-Timers Game." - Vin Scully

Anywhere from 10-90 minutes from me out in Jtown, depending on whether I'm coming up Hurstbourne during rush hour.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Thanks for the heads up. I get over that week every now and then and will check it out.

Freshman

I have been there a couple times. The owner is an IU fan so he is fairly neutral as far as UK/UL goes. Good atmosphere, lots of TVs, decent food at reasonable prices. They have 128 oz beer towers for like $15. Has it's own spout and chilling mechanism.

Yum Center, except the sports "usually" ain't that good.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

And it's got a helluva cover charge--one that every resident of Jefferson County gets to pay.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Good Sports Bar in Louisville
    Wouldn't that be considered an oxymoron?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Us Louisville area Cat fans are doing the best we can here Dan, but it's an uphill struggle!!
    "It's a mere moment in a man's life between an All-Star Game and an Old-Timers Game." - Vin Scully

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Louisville would be pretty close to perfect, if we could just get rid of the U of L fans.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Quote Originally Posted by jgirl View Post
    They have 128 oz beer towers for like $15. Has it's own spout and chilling mechanism.
    I went there once with CitizenBBN and he ordered one. Then he turned to me and asked me what was I going to order.

Admittedly, I don't get out much anymore, but I am intrigued by the beer tower thing. Anybody here order it? Work well?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

Hey I split the wings with ya, you want me to die of thirst?

Better than the time we hit that bar and ordered the bottle of Kettle, a lime and a glass wasn't it?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.