Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Tapatalk 4 on sale $0.99 (reg $4.99)

Bombino

Tapatalk 4 on sale $0.99 (reg $4.99)

Just an FYI; for this week only. Great program for reading forums like this on your phone or tablet. Not sure if it's the same price on the iTunes store, but it is this price for certain on the Google Play store.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Re: Tapatalk 4 on sale $0.99 (reg $4.99)

tapatalk and Forum runner are "must haves" for forum reading on the phone for me. Is Tapatalk working ok on here? I use forum runner most of the time, probably need to bounce around. I'm going to jump on this offer for it for $.99 for sure. Didn't re-install since I switched to android.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Thanks, Pedro. I do not have tapatalk, but sure, I will give it a whirl for a buck.

Sent using Forum Runner

First post with tapatalk.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

Interesting view. The quick reply looks great for a one liner or so.

Thanks again, Pedro. That was pretty painless.

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    tapatalk and Forum runner are "must haves" for forum reading on the phone for me. Is Tapatalk working ok on here? I use forum runner most of the time, probably need to bounce around. I'm going to jump on this offer for it for $.99 for sure. Didn't re-install since I switched to android.
    It works great, I was part of the beta test for this version. The $1 price point ensued I bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Thanks, Pedro. I do not have tapatalk, but sure, I will give it a whirl for a buck.

Sent using Forum Runner
    It's like forumrunner, I think tapatalk is the original actually. Here is a link to the program. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ord.tapatalkHD

Quick tests from a few posts, and so far so good. It definitely looks different than forum Runner, but not worse, just different. I think I like the clean look and feel of it. Will use both.

Bombino
    I need to try forum runner

Quote Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8 View Post
    I need to try forum runner

Will use both for awhile, and see if one emerges. Both are terrific ways to enjoy a message board.

Sent using Forum Runner

been using Tapatalk for years, love it

I'm using Tapatalk 90%, forum runner 10% right now to get used to both. Not a nickel's worth of difference between them for me right now, both operate very well.

I was frustrated in long threads by tapatalk until I corrected the setting to jump to first unread post. I had it set to last post, which I thought would bring me to the bottom post, but somehow kept bringing me to the top. Regardless, the correct setting is the same as forum runner and works perfectly for me.

I recommend them both at this point. Will go another week or so and maybe some substantial will emerge, but I don't think so.

They are still neck and neck. For convenience, I have set one of them on dark mode, and I use that in bed, and the other one mainly when not.

Both are excellent performers.

Could've just as easily used this one.

Sent using Forum Runner

Bombino

I have to say I am loving Tapatalk. No clue why the hell I didn't buy this sooner. Seriously, if you browse even just this forum, it's worth it. I love the little features like swiping pages to move through multipage threads. For being very tech forward, there are little things like this that sometimes slip by me.