Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Hey suncat, thinking about your folks overseas

Utor looks like it is going to hammer the islands tonight and tomorrow. Hoping they weather the storm well.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

Re: Hey suncat, thinking about your folks overseas

Apologies for not responding sooner, but our daughter is home on break from school in OKC, so we've been doing family stuff.
    My wife told me that aside from a ton of rain everyone is fine. And thanks for your concern, it's nice to know that others are paying attention to that part of the world.
    MOLON LABE!

Rupp's Runt

My daughter called again last night. Aside from the seemingly never ending rain and the fact that they both have head colds, they are doing fine.
    MOLON LABE!

Good news suncat. Thanks for the update
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Great suncat. Like Dan I saw the news and said "hey I know people there, hope they are OK!"

PS the way things are going in this country I hope you have lots of room for uninvited guests. Dan and I have been shopping for a new Libertarian haven for a while. We were aiming for a smallish island where we could establish a new government and the Philippines is a tad bigger than I'd planned, but maybe with the 3 of us....
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Unforgettable

Glad to hear

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Great suncat. Like Dan I saw the news and said "hey I know people there, hope they are OK!"

PS the way things are going in this country I hope you have lots of room for uninvited guests. Dan and I have been shopping for a new Libertarian haven for a while. We were aiming for a smallish island where we could establish a new government and the Philippines is a tad bigger than I'd planned, but maybe with the 3 of us....
    Just let me know if you need to abandon ship. Honestly, it may eventually come to that if these Marxists in control get to stay in control. You'll always be welcome in my home. You too, jazy! And dan!
    MOLON LABE!