Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: A Totally Depressing Thread

A Totally Depressing Thread

Dead Baby Found In Local Department Store

I live within rock-throwing distance.

As a Pappy of 8 - Pop to 2 - Husband of 1, I am just rocked by this.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Unforgettable

Re: A Totally Depressing Thread

RIP little one.

I seem that before I came to work tonight Pappy. Like you, too close to home. The wife works right across the street at the Dentist office. I haven't seen the story on it yet, but they could have dropped that little one off at the house...we'd have found somewhere to put it!!
    "It's a mere moment in a man's life between an All-Star Game and an Old-Timers Game." - Vin Scully

Had dinner at Beef O'Brady's tonight, well I ordered dinner, didn't finish it.

Us too, Lfbj, us too, we would have made a place for the little one.

I should also amend my previous post to say Pop to 4, I don't want to exclude my son-in-law and daughter-in-law.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

I saw this on the news, and while the loss of an infant is unacceptable on many different levels I just hope there was nothing sinister involved.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire