Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: My 7th Grade Basketball Team in action....

My 7th Grade Basketball Team in action....

...on the golf course.

From L to R is one of my many guards (shooting guard because he doesn't distribute), my starting PG, my starting Center, and my starting shooting guard (and my son).

001.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

027.jpg

The tall boy plays pretty regularly with his family, and none of the other three play golf much. All four boys are in a kids' golf camp thing that stretches out in the spring through the summer and gives them a little exposure to some brief lessons, driving range sorta stuff, and occasional play, and a tournament.

Re: My 7th Grade Basketball Team in action....

Fine looking crew. No Navy Blue Angels mind you...
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Would never guess the one on the right is yours, Mr. Cartwright; look at the smile and compare it to the one in your Avatar!
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Matter of fact, take the smile and add it to the rest of the face and well, you have a mini-me. Let's faceit, if yuo and the Missus were in front of a judge, for a paternity hearing, they wouldn't have to do ANY DNA testing; Mr. Cartwright, pay the lady!
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Unforgettable

Nice swing and follow thru, dressed like a golfer

Darrell, have you ever looked at Calloways website? They have a ore owned section with a great buy back if you don't like what you buy. Some have never been hit and some less than 3 rounds. I bought a FT iX 9 wood today, never hit, free shipping and 15% off today, cost me $106 total. Graphite shaft, regular. They have putters, drivers, irons, wedges.

Think the picture flatters his swing, but it's not that bad for a beginner.

I have not used their site, JazyD, but have heard others rave about it too.

I play Callaway irons, 3-wood and 7-wood, so I like their clubs for sure. The 7-wood and a hybrid have had me take out my 3-iron and 4-iron, and I really wouldn't mind another hybrid to replace my 5-iron.

This coming from a guy that used to hit a 1-iron. My, times have changed.

Sent using Forum Runner

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    Matter of fact, take the smile and add it to the rest of the face and well, you have a mini-me. Let's faceit, if yuo and the Missus were in front of a judge, for a paternity hearing, they wouldn't have to do ANY DNA testing; Mr. Cartwright, pay the lady!
    No denying here!

Sent using Forum Runner