Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Real email

Real email

FROM THE WHITE HOUSE:

On July 8th in a meeting of his Cabinet, President Obama kicked off a process in which we will together develop an aggressive management agenda for the second term of this Administration. This agenda will include accelerate and amplify our collective efforts and identify high-impact opportunities to build a better government – one that delivers continually improving results to the American people and helps to strengthen Americans’ faith in their government. This action plan will build upon the best existing initiatives, supercharge their execution, launch new initiatives with the highest potential, and coordinate all of this work so that the whole of the effort is greater than the sum of its parts.

This management agenda will be guided by the following core principles:

• Generate significant, tangible, and positive differences in the lives of the American people

• Produce results that are measurable

• Drive lasting change in how government works and continuous improvement in results

Going forward, we will together develop a comprehensive government management action plan to advance outcomes in three core categories:

1. Effectiveness – a government that works better

2. Efficiency – a government that costs less

3. Economic Growth – a government that supports an ever-stronger economy and job creation

We need your help to build out this agenda. We are asking your agency to propose audacious management initiatives – both for your agency and government-wide – that will result in better government. In scope for the management agenda are actions that do not change what you are charged with doing (your policy priorities) but that change HOW you do it, for better results and outcomes (management strategies and actions).

We are seeking your ideas for management initiatives that demonstrate a dramatic leap forward from the status quo, that disrupt the norm of how government interacts with people, and that could bring about fundamental, not incremental, changes that radically and permanently improve HOW government operates.

Tell us about great management initiatives already underway at your agency that could be expanded or scaled. And tell us about projects you would like to do – or do away with – if anything was possible.

Be creative. Be bold. Think disruptively. We are most interested in initiatives whose impact is both measurable and will be readily felt, experienced by, and communicated to the public.

Rupp's Runt

Re: Real email

Well, it "sounds" good, but as with everything else from this bunch of Marxist clowns, all this means to me is if their lips are moving, they're lying.

I refuse to drink the kool-aid.
    MOLON LABE!

Seems like this should have been his first directive when he took the oath January '09.

This was sent out at lunch time today...they even provide a word doc template to submit.

Going forward, we will together develop a comprehensive government management action plan to advance outcomes in three core categories:

1. Effectiveness – a government that works better

2. Efficiency – a government that costs less

3. Economic Growth – a government that supports an ever-stronger economy and job creation
    and yet nearly every single one of their policies enacted does the opposite.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Unforgettable

This was after he fly out to California to supposedly see the Marines when I reality it was to hobnob with Hollywood and spend about. Million dollars while our embassies are shutting down in the ME.

Fiddlin' Five

Great plan by the Obama Admin, trouble is no plan as to how to get the plan to work. Kind of like me saying, I want to first make 10 million and then turn it into 100 million. Have not a clue how to get this done just a plan. Just more BS.

Quote Originally Posted by cattails View Post
    Great plan by the Obama Admin, trouble is no plan as to how to get the plan to work. Kind of like me saying, I want to first make 10 million and then turn it into 100 million. Have not a clue how to get this done just a plan. Just more BS.
    First, collect underpants.

Second.....

Third, Make Profit

You know how to make things more efficient and better meet needs? create a profit incentive to do it. You know what we call that? the Free Enterprise System. It has absolutely nothing to do with government, it has to do with getting rid of government.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Fiddlin' Five

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    First, collect underpants.

Second.....

Third, Make Profit

You know how to make things more efficient and better meet needs? create a profit incentive to do it. You know what we call that? the Free Enterprise System. It has absolutely nothing to do with government, it has to do with getting rid of government.

To much government is right. "Free Enterprise System" is becoming a thing of the past.