Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: China's Rainbow Mountains

China's Rainbow Mountains

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: China's Rainbow Mountains

Love stuff like that. More colorful version of Arizona's Painted Desert, which I've always wanted to see.

Wow. Can't believe I've never heard of this place before. Thank for sharing.

First I had ever heard of this place too. Take some time and google it, it's pretty amazing. Another good reason to win the lottery and having unlimited funds to travel and see this place would be amazing.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Unforgettable

Beautiful

QUOTE=blueboss;101871]First I had ever heard of this place too. Take some time and google it, it's pretty amazing. Another good reason to win the lottery and having unlimited funds to travel and see this place would be amazing.[/QUOTE]