Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Unforgettable

New gun mfg coming to Miss

TALON Ordnance is scheduled to start in January in Ridgeland, Ms producing semiauto tactical assault rifles modeled after the AR-15. Expected capacity will be 3000 guns.

You can read more in today's Clarion Ledger in the business section under Plant opens in Jan.
    Last edited by badrose; 07-27-2013 at 01:43 PM.

Rupp's Runt

Re: New fun mfg coming to Miss

I wonder how much a basic model will cost? And what calibers will be available? Interesting.
    MOLON LABE!

Unforgettable

Re: New fun mfg coming to Miss

$2500 is what they sid

QUOTE=suncat05;100600]I wonder how much a basic model will cost? And what calibers will be available? Interesting. [/QUOTE]

Re: New gun mfg coming to Miss

Looks like they aren't associated with Talon Industries, which made a Saturday Nighter semiauto back in the 90s. Whole new company. That's a high end price/product.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

Re: New gun mfg coming to Miss

Kinda pricey! But then that's about what Colt's & S&W's were running too.

Hey CBBN, or anyone else with any knowledge of such, what is your opinion on the Mossberg MVP?
    MOLON LABE!