Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Redfish recipe :)

Unforgettable

Redfish recipe :)

I wanted fish tonight so out came a pkg of redfish and I decided to play with a recipe a tad.

Seasoned the fish with Tony's, blackened season just a tad, and cavenders. Put just enough olive oil to flavor and baked it. While it was cooking I put olive oil in a skillet and when hot added some white wine and let the alcohol cook off, then added some real butter, cut green onions, chopped a clove of garlic, added fresh mushrooms, chopped celery, seasonings..same as fish...then right before the fish was done I added fresh lump crabmeat and the cherry tomatoes I had cut in half. Spooned it over the fish. Even my wife commented how good it was

Suncat, with the gulf fish you have you should try this

Re: Redfish recipe :)

Yum.

Except the crabmeat. My son and I love fish, and of course, we're the two in the family allergic to shellfish. Go figure.

He enjoys cooking fish; I will pass this along to him (absent the crabmeat.)

Unforgettable

You could go with the imitation crab. I think it would be good served over a pasta

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Yum.

Except the crabmeat. My son and I love fish, and of course, we're the two in the family allergic to shellfish. Go figure.

He enjoys cooking fish; I will pass this along to him (absent the crabmeat.)

Fab Five

Gee Skip, you have more damn good fish recipes. I'm going to try this one on Saturday. Unfortunately I'll have to substitute something for the redfish, maybe snapper or grouper from the gulf.

Rupp's Runt

Sounds delicious! I just might have to talk the "Boss" into trying this! Thanks jazy!
    MOLON LABE!