Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Cow tipping gone horribly wrong

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Cow tipping gone horribly wrong

“I didn't bring my son up to be killed by a falling cow," his mother Maria de Souza told Brazil's Super Canal TV channel.

And really, who does raise their children to be killed by falling livestock? Sure it was all the rage with Dr. Spock in the 70s, but you never see it these days.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Unique event for sure. I have one comment on the facts of the report though. 3,000 pound cow? Fully grown cape buffalo bulls top out at about 2,000 lbs.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Unique event for sure. I have one comment on the facts of the report though. 3,000 pound cow? Fully grown cape buffalo bulls top out at about 2,000 lbs.
    Brazil has a lot of inflation.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Joao Maria de Souza was sleeping with his wife when the animal plunged through the corrugated asbestos shelter of his home in Caratinga in south-eastern Brazil.

She also had no concerns about raising her beloved son in a asbestos shelter.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

question... do Brazilian cows have fur?
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    question... do Brazilian cows have fur?
    Just a strip

This thread just went horribly wrong

Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

That's one nasty (in a good way) cow.