Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: NCAA expands the use of replay reviews

NCAA expands the use of replay reviews

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: NCAA expands the use of replay reviews

I believe that, if they are going to change to a 10-second type rule for the women, that it should be more like 12-15 seconds, simply due to genetic differences in potential speed. Not a big complaint, but I like the idea of women being given a little more time on shot clocks and getting the ball over halfcourt.

The other stuff sounds like good changes, even if relatively minor in some cases. Now, I am looking for a "point of emphasis" for this season that FIRMLY gives more advantages to offensive players driving to the rack so we can un-muck the paint (beyond this whole "no forearms and less hands on the opponent" by defenders "rule change"...I mean, wasn't it ALWAYS the way things should have been called?). Recent evolution toward that end have been disappointing to be sure.

Re: NCAA expands the use of replay reviews

^^^ You're crazy. The shorter the backcourt violation clock, the more it benefits Matthew Mitchell's 40 minute press. I for one welcome the change.

Also, is this on the wrong board?
    Follow my insane ramblings on UK sports and this crazy world we live in: @UKSalsaKat