Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Alumni Game Intro Video

link:

Darryl
    Comments 16 Comments
      BigBlueBrock -
      Darrell KSR -
      Major league.
      Terminus -
      We've come a lonnnng way from clogging at MM.
      Bakert -
      The fact that in the first 10 seconds you get my all time favorite single UK play by my all time favorite UK player, James Lee closing out the 1978 national title as well as a bonus dunk by the best sixth man ever makes this a classic.
      Doc -
      Quote Originally Posted by Terminus View Post
      We've come a lonnnng way from clogging at MM.
      and Harleys, and ceiling repelling, and giant birthday cakes!
      Doc -
      watching the video it reminded me how much I enjoyed the 2012 cats and how much I didn't the 2013
      BigBlueBrock -
      Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
      watching the video it reminded me how much I enjoyed the 2012 cats and how much I didn't the 2013
      This.
      suncat05 -
      Saw one of my all-time favorite film clips.........the one of Josh Harrelson getting pushed out of bounds, only to whip around and squarely hit the "bullseye" on the chest of a Louisville player with the basketball. Just think....... how much better would Josh have been if he'd had 3 years to play for Coach Calipari instead of just one?
      ukpumacat -
      Nice.
      udcat -
      Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
      Saw one of my all-time favorite film clips.........the one of Josh Harrelson getting pushed out of bounds, only to whip around and squarely hit the "bullseye" on the chest of a Louisville player with the basketball. Just think....... how much better would Josh have been if he'd had 3 years to play for Coach Calipari instead of just one?
      Wasn't it sullinger he hit?
      jazyd -
      Anyone else get chill bumps? Anyway to keep this at the top so I can watch it forever, and ever and ever
      ETWNAPPEL -
      Quote Originally Posted by udcat View Post
      wasn't it sullinger he hit?
      it was. In ncaa tourney.
      suncat05 -
      My mistake, you guys are right, it was Sullinger from Ohio State. Still though, love the nasty streak that Josh finally developed once he matured some and started bringing "game" to his game.
      I stand corrected!
      ShoesSwayedBlue -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bakert View Post
      The fact that in the first 10 seconds you get my all time favorite single UK play by my all time favorite UK player, James Lee closing out the 1978 national title as well as a bonus dunk by the best sixth man ever makes this a classic.
      That may well be my favorite play also. I remember copying that as the 'white right handed James Lee' during the summer of 78. Of course, my goal was set at eight feet and I was thirteen. But hey, I was a monster driving the lane on that thing.
      uklandrn -
      Quote Originally Posted by udcat View Post
      Wasn't it sullinger he hit?
      Yes - he tagged Sullinger - it was during the Ohio State Sweet 16 game. Basically told OSU we weren't taking any $&^% from any of them. One of the best things that happened the entire season - until Knight hit the shot to win the game - and then Liggins hitting the 3 against UNC in the next game!
      uklandrn -
      I want to save this video to my phone so I can play it any time I feel down - because you can't do anything but feel great when you watch this!
  • KSR Twitter Feed