Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Kentucky Football Commitments 2014

Using Rivals.com Star Rankings, current through 8.27.2014.

Comments 11 Comments
      VirginiaCat -
      I really love the way you did this. IT is a really nice visual representation.
      Darrell KSR -
      Glad you like it. I hope to have to update it this afternoon.

@RowlandRIVALS: Four-star receiver Blake Bone is expected to announce decision today.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4
      Terry Blue -
      Jones just said 11:15 today
      Darrell KSR -
      Twitter world saying it will be before noon, so hang tight.
      jgirl -
      Yahtzee!!
      Darrell KSR -
      Re-Updated MindMap of 2014 Commitments, including Blake Bone's commitment. Glad to have to revise this today!

Attachment 2631
      Darrell KSR -
      In chart form (thanks to CMD on twitter).

Attachment 2634
      Darrell KSR -
      One thing to note--there are EIGHT more 5.7 3-star players on Rivals. 5.8 is a 4-star. So not only does Bone's commitment make EIGHT 4-star players, it's darn near SIXTEEN.
      Jimcats -
      An upper tier SEC class for sure. Another one or two like this and talk of an SEC Championship contender won't be taken so lightly.
      LakeCat -
      I know it's time to let the Joker era go, but man we should get a refund from that bunch who managed to garner three 4 star recruits in three years. I shudder to think MB would have brought him back if the fans hadn't forced his hand.
      Darrell KSR -
      This one includes all 25 commitments (includes Tyre Brady, Michael Mathis).

Attachment 2692