Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Update with Kyle Meadows

By LARRY VAUGHT

Kentucky signee Kyle Meadows says he has “no idea” when he will report to the Kentucky football team.

The Lakota West (Ohio) offensive lineman signed with UK in February but did not report for the June summer school session with most of UK’s signees.

“I am trying to be there before training camp starts (in early August),” said Meadows. “I will definitely be there before that. I am taking an online class to get everything finished up. I will get this class finished and then be down there.”

He was the No. 38 overall offensive tackle according to Scout.com. He was ranked No. 5 among the top 50 players in the Cincinnati Enquirer's Greater Cincinnati to watch list. The 6-5, 270-pound Meadows is a former basketball player who impressed college coaches with his quickness, balance and strength.

“I have been working out on my own every chance I can,” Meadows said. “It’s not that hard to do because I know what is ahead of me. But all is good. I will definitely be at Kentucky soon. I just don’t know exactly when.”
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post